Justin Bieber THE MOVIE

Lullabye

Oct 23, 2008
JonnoStrife said:
Ohh.... God dammit America. Look what you've done.
I reallllly, REAALLLLLLLLY hate that I have to say this but...
Please forgive us!

Necrofudge

May 17, 2009
Machiavellian007 said:
Is his life going to be like this?:

1. Get born.
2. Miss out on puberty.
3. ???
4. PROFIT!
You'd be surprised how well a producer could stretch that out into two hours.

Jim From Accounting

Mar 10, 2010
IM LOOKING FOR 9 Brave solders to accompany me on a quest to the fire and hell that is Hollywood so that we may destroy the abomination.

Tourette

Dec 19, 2009
I don't think that JB has heard that if you force feed someone so much shit it will make them violently sick.

SimuLord

Whom Gods Annoy
Aug 20, 2008
Because "From Justin to Kelly" wasn't bad enough. What I will never understand is why the same people who ***** and moan about Moral Guardians complaining about their popular forms of entertainment ("if you don't like it, don't watch it") are the same ones who are so quick to condemn everyone else's. Two wrongs don't make a right, they make a hypocrite.

Pegghead

Aug 4, 2009
zombiejoe said:
Not suprised.

I'm still waiting for the explosion of hate after the internez learn about the FRED movie

yes, it's real...on nickolodian.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Meh, he'll drift into obscurity within the next year or two, they all do.

Vaccine

Feb 13, 2010
I hope he breaks puberty mid-filming so they can't release it and studios are out millions of dollars.

HotFezz8

Nov 1, 2009
ugh *chambering the round* this world is getting too shit *gun shot, body hits floor*

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
Banana Phone Man said:
Twighlight is looking good now.

Seriously though, that's just mad.
Twilight's ridiculously stupid dialogue > Justin Bieber's voice

If I was forced to watch one of the two movies, I'd go with the lesser of two painful evils.

*Adds another thing to the list of things he never wants to experience*

Vrex360

Badass Alien
Mar 2, 2009
I know that this is going to be a terrible vanity project made for the sake of someone with a huge ego and poor education and little to no talent.
But at the same time I don't think it's worth getting angry about, if you don't like something you don't have to watch it.

That said, if it involves the planned trip to North Korea then it might get my attention.

Tdc2182

May 21, 2009
Hmmm. This could be interesting. He started out as a youtube star and rose to fame. Classic rise to fame movie.

lokiduck

Jun 5, 2010
He's all ready a villain in CSI so why not a movie *shrug*

I just can't wait for his voice to drop and start growing facial hair so his fad will be over finally XD

Mr. Grey

I changed my face, ya like it?
Aug 31, 2009
I just realised that this kid is basically the Anna Nicole Smith of the music industry.

That's all I wanted to say, I've stopped giving a damn about anything Justin Bieber a month or two ago.

ShadowsofHope

Outsider
Nov 1, 2009
.. I've given up attempting to give a fuck about Beiber by now. He'll find reality again soon enough. Dropping off a proverbial cliff, no doubt.

Elburzito

Feb 18, 2009
Z of the Na said:
Oh.....god.

Has he really been around that long to deserve a movie? Ugh.

I'll pass, but I may go to the theater just to through popcorn at the screen and get potentially thrown out. It will be funny, as well as worth it.
Can I join you? I'll bring drinks.

OT: Do you think that by the time he finishes the film people would remember him?