Queen Michael

has read 4,010 manga books
Jun 9, 2009
Bigsmith said:
Ziadaine said:
snip

Jaldore said:
Jim From Accounting said:
IM LOOKING FOR 9 Brave solders to accompany me on a quest to the fire and hell that is Hollywood so that we may destroy the abomination.
If by my life or death I can protect you, I will. You have my sword...
and my bow.
*Looks up from sharpening Axe*

AND MY AXE!
Good sirs, you have me and my katana!

Bigsmith

Mar 16, 2009
Queen Michael said:
Hopefully it won't go well and they'll lose money on it and it'll be his Glitter or Crossroads.
Bigsmith said:
Jim From Accounting said:
IM LOOKING FOR 9 Brave solders to accompany me on a quest to the fire and hell that is Hollywood so that we may destroy the abomination.
*Looks up from sharpening his Axe*

About bloody time...
Good sirs, you have me and my katana!
Sorry had to edit post you quoted, I didn't see the LOTR quotes going on above and they were missing an Axe.

Segadroid

Apparently a Premium Member now
Mar 20, 2009
The funny thing is, the reason this gets so much attention is because we stand here constantly screaming "NOOOOO DONT GO WATCH IT ITS HORRIBLE", and people who never even thought of watching it get curious as to why others find it horrible.

You're trying to prevent people from watching it, but you actually keep the fire burning. Quite common logic I'd say.

And for the record, I seriously have no idea who Justin Bieber is. XD

William Dickbringer

Feb 16, 2010
that has to be the single most retarded idea of a movie and it's in 3D too?! what the hell why are tweens so easy to manipulate? I swear they'll make a movie about anything
DazBurger said:
NO FAIR! I want a movie!

Anyone supporting me!?
if your movie has blackjack, jetpacks, hookers, and ninjas then I'm in
it will be the THE. BEST. MOVIE. EVER!

Icehearted

Jul 14, 2009
Brittany Spears, Mariah Carey, and the Spice Girls all got movies. The boy with Goldie Hawn's "Laugh-in" era haircut is just as entitled. Besides, Just imagine if Gaga or whatever she's called got a movie.... I shudder to think...

technoted

Nov 9, 2009
Since someone from Twilight is playing Varg Vikerness I think Gaahl from Gorgoroth should Play Justin Beiber in the movie.

Magnalian

Dec 10, 2009
zombiejoe said:
Not suprised.

I'm still waiting for the explosion of hate after the internez learn about the FRED movie

yes, it's real...on nickolodian.
90+ minutes of THAT?! Thank god I'll probably never get to see that.

therookie95

Nov 18, 2009
Canada my beatiful second favorite country in the world, how could you curse the world so. Get a hitman out on him so you guys can be once again about the things which I love you for, Hockey and sryup.

Venom 3135

The Lemon Merchant
Nov 22, 2009
Digi7 said:
Oh baby, baby baby ooooooh!!!!!!

Fuck off.

God I hate him, and I swear he has just as many rabid loathers as he does fans, which is quite funny. Every girl I know hates him, literally.

Well, I certainly hope he dies mid-film by being horribly murdered by a group of flick-knife wielding deathcore psychos.

And concerning the allegations that puberty will ruin his career... His balls won't get any bigger, so his voice won't get deeper, he won't get any muscle, and he'll lack the testosterone to grow any kind of hair that isn't swept over, gelled to oblivion and gay.
i agree. most girls i know hate him and the ones that like him say i'm just jealouse

WHAT THE HELL?!?!?!?!?!?!?! who would be jealouse of him?!?!?!?!

Queen Michael

has read 4,010 manga books
Jun 9, 2009
LordCuthberton said:
Why do we care? We should wish the kid success. He obviously has something marketable, talent of other, that has made him successful - Why should we all pool our hate together?

He's done more than all of you have. Give the guy a break.
No offense, but hey, we've worked too, you know. And he's paid more for his efforts than we are. And we don't spread lousy music over the world. (Well, at least I don't. Internet anonymity, and all.) Give him a break I shall not.

ohgodalex

May 21, 2009
A part of me doesn't give a shit who Justin Bieber is or what he does.
Another part of me hopes that the rise to fame will make him insane and suicidal, and he'll become the Ian Curtis of 13-year old girls.

MostlyHarmless

Feb 8, 2010
Yet another shameless milking of a popular person. Hollywood, you never cease to disappoint.

I personally will go to the theater with my instrument of choice, and every time Bieber starts singing/talking, I shall play to my heart's content.

Seriously, why the hell does he deserve a movie? He's a sixteen year old hermaphrodite, who got caught on Youtube singing by some rap star. He came to the music scene(sadly), and now 95% of the tween population is fucking obsessed. He'll die out, and we'll move on. He does not need a movie about his failure of a life.

But sadly, it will pull in millions worldwide, and I will probably end up moving somewhere without a cinema. Easter Island, maybe.