Justin Bieber THE MOVIE

Timotei

The Return of T-Bomb
Apr 21, 2009
Adecristo said:
Canada committed the ultimate sin, creating this Justin Bieber thing.
You also gave the world Pamela Anderson and William Shatner.

MattRooney06

Apr 15, 2009
Z of the Na said:
Oh.....god.

Has he really been around that long to deserve a movie? Ugh.

I'll pass, but I may go to the theater just to through popcorn at the screen and get potentially thrown out. It will be funny, as well as worth it.
hey let me come too!

DTWolfwood

Better than Vash!
Oct 20, 2009
Pretty surprised it took this long. I mean all of the other Disney tween heartthrobs have already had shitty movies in their name.

PurpleLeafRave

Hyaaaa!
Feb 22, 2009
Z of the Na said:
Oh.....god.

Has he really been around that long to deserve a movie? Ugh.

I'll pass, but I may go to the theater just to through popcorn at the screen and get potentially thrown out. It will be funny, as well as worth it.
There are music LEGENDS that deserve movies, and then there's Justin Bieber. It annoys me that classic bands who have had many hit singles, and are good at what they do, are beaten to a movie by a 12 year old who has been kicked too hard in the balls.

Also, what's your avatar from? I love it!

Lullabye

Oct 23, 2008
Albert_Wesker657 said:
Lullabye said:
JonnoStrife said:
Ohh.... God dammit America. Look what you've done.
I reallllly, REAALLLLLLLLY hate that I have to say this but...
Please forgive us!
Don't worry... I forgive you... *slowly draws knife*
Oi! put that thing down! Besides, we produce, what? One teen who isn't the greatest at singing. but what has America given us?
Do I really have to make a list?
No, forget that. One word sums it up.
Twilight

Captain Pirate

Nov 18, 2009
Ugh... dear god why!?! Well he'll drop and fail at some point... thank God.
And at least Fred is taking the piss out of kids who haven't gone through puberty, the thing is, Fred's supposed to be six, not sixteen, yet he still sounds more mature than Justine..

BlindMessiah94

The 94th Blind Messiah
Nov 12, 2009
Yeah everyone is going "wahh omg worst idea blah blah"

Does it really surprise anyone that much? He's popular for some reason, obviously they will milk every dollar out of him while they can. He's just a fad like every other pop star, and will be gone faster than you can say Ricky Martin.

In the meantime, um, we can just choose to not watch the movie or pay any attention to him whatsoever. Pretty much how I live my life now.

Littlee300

Oct 26, 2009
lokiduck said:
He's all ready a villain in CSI so why not a movie *shrug*

I just can't wait for his voice to drop and start growing facial hair so his fad will be over finally XD
With enough Auto Tune he have Darth Vader voice and still sound like he does now :p

Adecristo

May 20, 2010
PurpleLeafRave said:
There are music LEGENDS that deserve movies, and then there's Justin Bieber. It annoys me that classic bands who have had many hit singles, and are good at what they do, are beaten to a movie by a 12 year old who has been kicked too hard in the balls.
I'm just glad, that the Rolling Stones have movie made about them. But where are other -legends-, like Iron Maiden (Flight 666 doesn't count), Led Zeppelin... seriously, what the fuck?

Also, his balls were probably cut off, not just hit. Or maybe, they were hit, and then cut off. This is pretty possible.

RetiarySword

Apr 27, 2008
I've never been a religious extremist, but this offends my very being. I think I might have to retaliate.

xplosive59

Jul 20, 2009
this is stupid, it took Iron Maiden over 30 years to get a movie made about them and some how this abomanation of the music industry gets his own movie made although it hasnt even been a year since he became somewhat famous.

The good thing is that he will be forgotten by the time this movie comes out and everybody will be on the new biggest fad and the creators of the movie will lose just as much money as they put in

sheogoraththemad

Feb 6, 2010
Jim From Accounting said:
IM LOOKING FOR 9 Brave solders to accompany me on a quest to the fire and hell that is Hollywood so that we may destroy the abomination.
private McMadman reporting for duty, Sir!

TheYellowCellPhone

Sep 26, 2009
Hollywood curbstomped my hopes of them making good movies with a spiked shoe. Fred, Fairy Oddparents, Hannah Montana, Avatar, and now this.

I hardly ever watch movies anymore. Those I do are the classics.

Littlee300

Oct 26, 2009
Darth_Dude said:
Lullabye said:
JonnoStrife said:
Ohh.... God dammit America. Look what you've done.
I reallllly, REAALLLLLLLLY hate that I have to say this but...
Please forgive us!
Oh god, is he wearing a bowtie?
IS THERE NOTHING SACRED?!
*burns every bow tie I have*
(Which is really easy since I don't own any)
.>
^.^

Jezzascmezza

Aug 18, 2009
This news makes me cry.
As does the recent news of the "Fred" movie.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred:_The_Movie
As does the even more recent news of a "Titanic 2." http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/102561-Titanic-2-Looks-So-Bad-Its-Terrible

Luckily, there's no source for this news of a "Justin Bieber movie," so I'll hope it's a rumor.

Littlee300

Oct 26, 2009
Last Bullet said:
"Johnson, did you hear that kid?"
"Which kid? That kid?"
"No, that one. The one with the shaggy hair."
*Both listen*
"Dear God, he sounds like a girl!"
"You thinking what I'm thinking?"
"Profit."

That'll be the intro, and then they just show him doing... whatever it is he does. The FRED movie does not bode will either... *Shivers* A dark cloud approaches.
It is so funny because it is true.

Professor Cubbage

Aug 19, 2009
Jim From Accounting said:
IM LOOKING FOR 9 Brave solders to accompany me on a quest to the fire and hell that is Hollywood so that we may destroy the abomination.
Make sure to kill his parents while your at it so they can't spawn another one.