Kick Ass Director to Make X-Men: First Class

ElectroJosh

Aug 27, 2009
unabomberman said:
Brian Singer is producing and Matthew Vaughn (Layer Cake, Stardust, Kickass) are on board. The movie could star Magik, Multiple Man, Rictor and Longshot; and I'd still watch it.

Those guys have worked on damn fine flicks recently (even Valkyrie was surprisingly good. Tom Cruise and all) and that's all I need to know.
Yeah, that gives me hope that it will be decent - but it doesn't mean it will be great. If they were prepared to re-write what has been established in the films and bring in the original 5 students (plus a couple more) and not just make it a prof X/cyclops/jean grey story it could have merit.

Anyway I won't get my hopes up that it will be awesome but I'll very interested to see the finished film.

matrix3509

Sep 24, 2008
Seriously? Focusing on the two most boring characters of the entire Marvel Universe, Cyclops and Jean Grey? Jesus...did we somehow not get abso-fucking-lutely sick of them in the main three movies? I mean fuck.

Adamc-mh

Jun 6, 2010
I really disliked the X-men movies I hate nearly all of the X-men except from nightcrawler and gambit don't no why I hate the movies I just thought nightcrawler was great and he had little involvement in the movies and I'm pretty sure Gambit was only in the latest X-men movie and gambit's punns almos mach spiderman's witty comments :)