Amzer

Oct 30, 2009
Why is it always the flaaaaag?!??!?!

Kicks Lastbayking into space out of the knowledge that he just burned an american flag.

Amzer

Oct 30, 2009
THATS IT BUDDY! NAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!

Straps atomic explosive to chest, and triggers it when he runs up Lastbayking. The entire interwebs shakes as the explosion takes it's toll, and I am the only survivor.

Lastbayking

Mar 19, 2009
The ground you stand on crumbles claiming you to the precarious ocean of spam were you promptly go insane and kill your self by burning the american flag.

Amzer

Oct 30, 2009
I...will...eat...your...soul...
Uses Lastbayking as a punching bag to take all of his anger on. He even uses the corpse.

Amzer

Oct 30, 2009
God dangit dude...STOP DESTROYING MAH FLAG RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE

Pushes Lastbayking down, and crouches over his face, and with constipating efforts, farts through his suit, with the force of any atomic explosion, Lasybayking dies of the fumes that linger.

Amzer

Oct 30, 2009
Nice...

Grabs a flamethrower and torches Lastbayking's clothing. He is standing in public in his underwear. He will soon be eaten by rats as people through fruit at him.

AND NO! YOU ARE NOT STANDING INFRONT OF THE FLLLAAAAAAAAG

Lastbayking

Mar 19, 2009
You do realize your mistake right?

Your flamethrower explodes from a miss placed nitrogen pocket. The american flag burns to the ground. The rest of america follows short.

Amzer

Oct 30, 2009
You...Crafty...Little...bastage...

My fist meets your face. There are no explosions, and me and my armor, AND FLAG, are not destroyed.

Lambi

Yuki-Onna
Oct 20, 2009
I open my giant Kirby-like mouth and swallow ALL OF YOU, EVEN THE ONES WHO WILL TRY TO KILL ME MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! THEY MAY TRY TO BLOW ME UP OR RIPP A HOLE THROUGH ME BUT THEY WILL BE CRUSHED DUE TO MY ENOURMUS SIZE.

(BTW uppercase letters are read in the evil sounds-like-he's-talking-through-a-megaphone kind of way)

Oh, and Amzer's flag burns. For no apparent reason.

Magnatek

A Miserable Pile of Honesty
Jul 17, 2009
My avatar speaks for itself (Z-Saber solves everything). If you don't think so, take it up with him.

ejb626

Aug 6, 2009
I pick you up with my foot and hurl you several feet, yeah General Grievous is capable of that (I'm terrified of what the sociopaths in this thread have in store for me though)