Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX coming to PS3

telocaster

Aug 12, 2011
http://www.famitsu.com/news/201209/20021391.html

I hope google chrome's translation tool is accurate.

In the booth company Game Show 2012 Tokyo was opened at Makuhari Messe in Chiba Prefecture, celebrated the 10th anniversary this year, "Square Enix, Kingdom Hearts as the latest installment of "series," the first work of Kingdom Hearts "and" Kingdom Chain of Memories: Hearts Re "and," three hundred and fifty-eight / 2 Days Kingdom Hearts Edition "for the PlayStation 3 HD video work is now set" ReMIX-Kingdom Hearts-HD 1.5 released ". The " Kingdom Hearts "is, "the voice Japanese Final Mix "version will be. Release is scheduled for release in 2013.  In addition, the online game "for PC browsers of the first series (working title) Kingdom Hearts for PC browser is also revealed to deploy. "  The following excerpt from the release.
Perhaps if this is released in the states, I might give it a go.

EDIT: It include Kingdom Hearts 1, Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories, and Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days

Tazzy da Devil

Sep 9, 2011
If this is released in English, I'm definitely getting it. My PS2 died recently, so I'd get it just for Kingdom Hearts 1. I didn't get Re: Chain of Memories, I got the GBA one. I didn't want to pay again for the same story, but if it's in a bundle, then I'm sold. I'd also like to play 358/2 Days on a non-handheld console. I really hope I can get this.

Baralak

Dec 9, 2009
As someone who could never get into Kingdom Hearts, this interests me if it only comes out at $20 or so.

Solo-Wing

Wanna have a bad time?
Dec 15, 2010
Why no Kingdom Hearts 2? That is the one we love...

Seriously. I would LOVE to get a copy of Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix+ here in North America.

TeletubbiesGolfGun

Sep 7, 2012
Solo-Wing said:

Seriously. I would LOVE to get a copy of Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix+ here in North America.
true, hopefully this is good/sells well though, maybe it'll provoke such a game coming afterwards?

King of Asgaard

Vae Victis, Woe to the Conquered
Oct 31, 2011
Holy shit.....
I've been waiting for this day.
I just hope they send this to the West, otherwise heads are going to roll.

King of Asgaard

Vae Victis, Woe to the Conquered
Oct 31, 2011
Solo-Wing said:

As would I, but baby steps.
If this sells well, I'd say KH2FM+ would be next on the list.

NLS

Norwegian Llama Stylist
Jan 7, 2010
What? No comments on the number of suffixes they've added to the title?
Okay then: HD 1.5 ReMIX? Come on. Why not just add "2012 LimiTED Edtn Final 5kr1lleX CUT ReMasterED Re: Lease" ?

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
Why do Square Enix have to do all these remakes, when they could instead be working on porting each game to other consoles? And I don't mean sticking the series on Xbox. I mean things like letting DS owners like myself play Birth By Sleep (when we can play pretty much every other game in the series), for example. Or just work on KH3 and leave the remakes until later. Although, given the distribution across platforms of the games so far, without being able to play all the others I probably wouldn't be able to understand what's happening in KH3 anyway...

This right here is why I've always said exclusivity is one of the worst things to happen in gaming today. At least where franchises across multiple consoles are concerned.

UrieHusky

Sep 16, 2011
No KH2..? well that's a shame, being that it's the one I liked the most. I think I'll pass.

Kalikin

Aug 28, 2010
Your browser translation missed that the 358/2 Days content is just film work (I assume they mean cutscenes so you can get the story, though I guess there could be additional video content). Put into real English the report goes something like this (note I'm not very good at this):

"At their booth at the now-commenced 2012 Tokyo Game Show in Chiba prefecture, Square Enix announced for the "Kingdom Hearts" series' 10th anniversary their latest product, an HD collection for the PS3 including the original "Kingdom Hearts", "Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories", and the film work of "Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days" - The Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix. Additionally, "Kingdom Hearts" will use the Japanese-voiced "Final Mix" edition. Release is announced for 2013.

Further, they shed some light on development of the first Kingdom Hearts browser-based game."

And then they give blurbs for each of the games which I'm not going to bother with.

Padwolf

Sep 2, 2010
Probably won't be released over here in the UK, KH2 Final Mix wasn't. My love for those games have faded. Kingdom Hearts broke my heart years ago!

JWRosser

Jul 4, 2006
And on 360 maybe....? No? Ok.....

Well, I'll have to see what this and the Final Fantasy X HD are like before I consider buying them and stealing a friend's PS3. No point in really buying one now is there...

Also, why not Kingdom Hearts 2 as well?

Also, why not Kingdom Hearts 3?

Space Spoons

Aug 21, 2008
This is milking, pure and simple. Between this and FFXIII-3, I really do have to question what's going on over at Square-Enix. I realize they lost a bundle on FFXIV and have to recoup their losses somehow, but it's starting to get ridiculous how laughably bad their decisions have been lately.