Kissing: why is it still a social taboo?

LCP

Dec 24, 2008
zhoominator said:
LCP said:
MoosieMann said:
LCP said:
Unless it's gay, I don't see why it's seen as a problem
Really? its the 21st century, wake up, its time to grow the fuck up.
Who gives a crap what century it is. Most people will find it disgusting, and I can tell you that from what I've seen.
Spoken like a true discriminator! Good on you sir, now to show your disgust at the darkies being allowed to stay on our street. See, they get funny looks from most people, they need to get back to their own country, filthy wretches.
I'm sorry for stating the obvious.

Kortney

Nov 2, 2009
I don't think it is a taboo - but I think it is rude. Depends what type of kiss though - I think a little kiss in public is fine but making out and playing tongue hockey is disrespectful.

ApeShapeDeity

Dec 16, 2010
I'm not bothered by public affection. I guess if people get really cheesed off by it, they're probably bitter buggers anyway, so, who cares?

Hmmm, actually if it were a head crab, that'd freak me the fuck out... RAAAA!

Reaper195

Jul 5, 2009
I don't have a problem with it, and don't know anyone who does. As long as the kissing couple (Must be a couple, otherwise I'm confused) is not a few centimetres from my own face, or I'm not trying to talk to them, or while something like a hostage situation is happening ten feet away, I don't see why people can have such large sticks shoved so far up their asses.

Ross Gilligan

Aug 30, 2010
Oh god, don't send them to the back. Then the sight of kissing will be replaced with the sounds of sweet baby making fun...

MonadProxy

Aug 8, 2009
I'd turn a blind eye to making out in public, I might think get a room if dry humping commences