Kmart Unveils Sweet Game Deals for Black Friday

vansau

Mortician of Love
May 25, 2010
Kmart Unveils Sweet Game Deals for Black Friday

Kmart's deals for Black Friday may just make getting up at 6 AM worth it.

Here in the United States, the Holiday Shopping Season is about to start. That means that retailers are vying for everyone's patronage by announcing insane deals for Black Friday (which falls on November 25th this year). These deals often feature extreme discounts on videogames, and Kmart wants you to know that - should you be willing to camp out at one of its stores - there will be some very nice games featuring even nicer prices waiting for you.

According to Kmart's Black Friday advertisement, here are just a few of the discounts that will be awaiting savvy shoppers (read: folks whose love for bargains verges on the unhealthy):

? Xbox 360 4GB console: $149
? Kinect sensor: $99
? Gears of War 3: $40
? RAGE: $30
? Ico/Shadow of the Colossus Collection: $30
? God of War 3: $15
? Uncharted 2: $15
? Skylanders Spyro's Adventure Starter Pack: $50

Presumably Kmart will also have some other big console discounts, but it remains to be seen just what they'll be.

Source: Joystiq

Kopikatsu

May 27, 2010
So, anyone wanna bet how many people will be trampled to death this Black Friday? Last year hit the double digits.

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
$9.99 for Enslaved? Wow, that's a great deal. I take it they're not doing fresh releases on sale, no? Because I would love to pick up something like Skyrim on sale already.

CleverCover

Nov 17, 2010
Any recent games gonna be on that list? I would love to be able to get a couple of games for cheaper.

Gmans uncle

Oct 17, 2011
30 bucks for RAGE?
hmmm... I might have to check this out, not like I have anywhere better to go, I wonder why I never shop on black friday...
Kopikatsu said:
So, anyone wanna bet how many people will be trampled to death this Black Friday? Last year hit the double digits.
...oh right, THAT'S why...

FlashHero

Apr 3, 2010
Why do I have to work during that time. :( They also have Metal Gear Solid HD Collection and NSF The Run for $35 and $40 each.

Rednog

Nov 3, 2008
Definitely sticking to digital black friday sales, they often end up being just the same or even better and it is the same minus the huge hassle of dealing with mouth breaking sycophants and the possibility of being killed.

Frizzle

Nov 11, 2008
gmaverick019 said:
k mart is still alive?

wow.

still, not bad on those deals...

too bad what i need is a tv and not games =\
then you, my friend, need to sign up for NewEgg.com emails. I have a perfectly fine TV, but almost got one from them last year cuz they discounted it almost 900 dollars. I think it's original price was around 1200.

OT: If i remember correctly, Kmart had some good stuff last year too. I would love to find skyrim on sale for the price of BF3....

Sep 14, 2009
Frizzle said:
gmaverick019 said:
k mart is still alive?

wow.

then you, my friend, need to sign up for NewEgg.com emails. I have a perfectly fine TV, but almost got one from them last year cuz they discounted it almost 900 dollars. I think it's original price was around 1200.

OT: If i remember correctly, Kmart had some good stuff last year too. I would love to find skyrim on sale for the price of BF3....
haha oh i am, i'm just waiting for that perfectly priced one (i don't have too much money, 400 dollars is my absolute top limit) and i just need something between 32-40 inch and 1080 (doesn't need to be LED or anything.)

there have been a couple decent picks..but nothing that jumps off the page yet.

mysecondlife

Feb 24, 2011
gmaverick019 said:
k mart is still alive?

wow.

oh they do tv sales. you just gotta delve further.

http://blackfriday.gottadeal.com/BlackFridayScans/Kmart/16

Domehammer

Jun 17, 2011
I kinda wish there were Kmart still around where I lived. All that is left is target and walmart really. Didn't even know a single Kmart was still in business.

Valagetti

Good Coffee, cheaper than prozac
Aug 20, 2010
Wow early MW3 releases, special awesome deals, what next Kmart?
Taking the devlopment for HL2 episode3 into their own hands?

antipunt

Jan 3, 2009
Decent deals, but you're going to have to give me an arm or a leg to make me wake up that early.

I like my sleep dammit =__=

ckam

Make America Great For Who?
Oct 8, 2008
Well, I think it's a better idea than going to Gamestop.

dmase

Mar 12, 2009
I just spend combined 120 dollars on mw3 and skyrim... can I add on another 30 dollars for rage? .... I may not even bother going home for Christmas

Krion_Vark

Mar 25, 2010
TitanAtlas said:
Ahem...

? Ico/Shadow of the Colossus Collection: $30

Nuff saied!!!
So 10 dollars cheaper than normal will get you out there to buy from them? You could even pick it up used from Gamestop for 34.99 right now.

As for me the only thing I am want on this list is the Kinect for $99 the rest of my money will be spent online buying computer parts.