Kojima seems really intent on making a horror game

hanselthecaretaker

My flask is half full
Legacy
Nov 18, 2010
Please let this be a continuation of Silent Hills somehow, some way. [https://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2020/04/03/hideo-kojima-horror-game-ideas/]

Outside of the original Team Silent I think he?d be great to carry the mantle along with possibly G. del Toro, because you know the focus wouldn?t just be on gore and shock value. There would be obtuse depth and tension built into everything you wouldn?t even be thinking of.

Johnny Novgorod

Bebop Man
Legacy
Feb 9, 2012
Konami already said no. There's an article about it on the front page but can't link from phone.

Hawki

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 4, 2014
Country
Australia
After years of getting his characters to poop their pants, Kojima has moved on to getting players to do so.

...makes sense.

stroopwafel

Elite Member
Jul 16, 2013
In the artbook of Death Stranding you can see the much more overt horror tones of the game. They look amazing. For some reason they changed focus somewhere during development and changed it into what it is today. So it doesn't really surprise me Kojima wants to make a more horror oriented game.

Dreiko_v1legacy

Aug 28, 2008
He apparently was hooked on Made in Abyss not too long ago so I can easily see that having an influence on him. Can't wait to see what lovecraftian abominations he'll come up with and how he'll manage to make them really sexy too XD.