Korean Otaku Marries Anime Body Pillow

neosman8

Nov 9, 2009
i just lost all faith in humanity. i cannot believe people would do that i mean its a pillowcase or whatever its not real it boggles the human mind.

A Random Reader

Nov 18, 2009
Korean Otaku Marries Anime Body Pillow.
[HEADING=1]Korean Otaku Marries Anime Body Pillow.[/HEADING]
*head explodes*

Gigaguy64

Special Zero Unit
Apr 22, 2009
Furburt said:
Gigaguy64 said:
........im going back to bed.
Wake me up when people can think rationally again.
See you...never.

We've always been this crazy, we just never had worldwide news to broadcast our craziness.
Isn't modern media amazing?

Mortons4ck

Jan 12, 2010
Aby_Z said:
... And Gay marriage is still illegal? Please, someone tell me they have gay marriage over there or I may feel the urge to shoot someone.
Marriage is defined as the sacred union between a man and a woman*

[small]*or some reasonable facsimile thereof[/small]

SnootyEnglishman said:
and i thought the Japanese and Chinese took up most of the crazy...Now we can add Korea to the mix
That's what happens when a culture is too repressed.

It's also the reason why Puritans had 7 month pregnancies.

Sebenko

Dec 23, 2008
Congratulations, you have officially failed at life, Korean nerd.

You failed hard.

Gigaguy64

Special Zero Unit
Apr 22, 2009
Asturiel said:
Gigaguy64 said:
How many decades do you wish your comma to last?
According to these pills my buddy Tessai gave me i should stay asleep for about 4 Decades.
But, he has given me bogus medicine before......im not sure if i can trust these...

hazabaza1

Want Skyrim. Want. Do want.
Nov 26, 2008
Well, if there is a divorce, I wonder how they'll split the possessions. Will he get the top, or the bottom half of the pillow?

xavierxenon

Aug 10, 2009
I wish the happy couple all the best and to have a long and happy... what the hell am I saying? He married a fucking pillow!

DigitalSushi

a gallardo? fine, I'll take it.
Dec 24, 2008
Stranger of Sorts said:
Why is it always the Japanese?

But it can't be a proper marriage can it? There has to be a rule about the bride actually being a human.
He's Korean, it says so in the title.

Unless when you said "why is it always the Japanese" you meant, why is it that Japan make such sexy pillows, in which case I'm not sure how they do it.

Those crazy japs, sure do know how to make pillows.

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
I don't know whether I should facepalm, laugh, or stare blankly at my computer. I'll just stare and express my feelings with h2'd ellipses.

[HEADING=2]...
...[/HEADING]​
Gigaguy64 said:
You'll be asleep for a loooong time, my friend. A loooong time.

Booze Zombie

Dec 8, 2007
Whatever, it's not like he's doing anything he wouldn't have done anyway, but he's just gone and told everyone about it for good measure.

mafyapenguin94

Oct 12, 2009
I'm surprised that nobody else has said this yet... but a couple of months ago 30 Rock did an episode on this.
James Franco, as himself, was madly in love with his anime body pillow, and tried to cover it up by arranging girlfriends through his agent.
It was a really, really funny episode actually.

OT: Yeah not much to say... I have no expectations left for the human race as a whole

GundamSentinel

The leading man, who else?
Aug 23, 2009
Loving a pillowcase is getting to be popular... With some Asian countries getting such a high percentage of elderly it's hardly surprising, especially with anime culture being what it is. NY Times had a very interesting article about that last year.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/07/26/magazine/26FOB-2DLove-t.html?_r=2&pagewanted=1

Jack and Calumon

Digimon are cool.
Dec 29, 2008
Furburt said:
Catkid906 said:
Calumon: Humans are boring and weird. Why can't we all love me?
Because you're not real dammit! YOU'RE NOT REAL! AAAAAARGH!!
Don't deny the power of Calumon. Let this be a lesson to all as Furberts brain caved in on itself, all because of Calumon.

Calumon: