Korean Otaku Marries Anime Body Pillow

Baby Tea

Just Ask Frankie
Sep 18, 2008
John Funk said:
...judging by the popular opinion expressed in fanart and fanfiction, his new bride is a total lesbian.
Bwahahaha!
How did no-one else comment on this yet?
Funk, I love you.
Just hilarious.

More on topic: What can you really say about this guy? Marrying a pillowcase?
I'd just feel bad for making a snide remark at his expense. It's like tripping a blind guy.
He can't help being an awkward geek who loves a pillowcase.
You know, I actually feel worse for his parents. "Yup. That's my son. And our...daughter-in-law...the pillowcase."

Bagaloo

Sep 17, 2008
will1182 said:
His parents must be so proud of him...
This is the type of thing that came to my mind after I finished face-palming.

How could anybody do that? I mean the personal embarrassment is one thing, but humiliating your family to boot?

Obsession just goes way too far with some people.

Gigaguy64

Special Zero Unit
Apr 22, 2009
AvsJoe said:
I don't know whether I should facepalm, laugh, or stare blankly at my computer. I'll just stare and express my feelings with h2'd ellipses.

[HEADING=2]...
...[/HEADING]​
Gigaguy64 said:
........im going back to bed.
Wake me up when people can think rationally again.
You'll be asleep for a loooong time, my friend. A loooong time.
I hope so.
My dreams arnt as crazy as people like this.
And i once dreamed i was playing football in a Gundam.
I won the game by putting the ball in my shoulder cannon and firing it through the Freedom Gundam into the Arms of the G Gundam for a touchdown.
I kid you not. :3

Julianking93

May 16, 2009
Furburt said:
Now this isn't racism I'm about to spout, but is it just me or are Korean, Chinese and Japanese nerds just a touch more demented than any other nerds?

I just don't get it, why are they the crazy ones?
No, they are.

Remember that guy who married a video game character?

Yeah....

I didn't even know you could marry inanimate objects.

Deleted

Jul 25, 2009
Saw it on that site first. Makes me feel special. And perverted since that IS Sankaku Complex...

Anyways, there's no feeling like being ronery.

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
Gigaguy64 said:
AvsJoe said:
Gigaguy64 said:
I hope so.
I won the game by putting the ball in my shoulder cannon and firing it through the Freedom Gundam into the Arms of the G Gundam for a touchdown.
That's a pretty neat dream. Most of my dreams would make adequate scripts for movies (except last night's dream which would just be an unfunny rip-off of Zombieland).

HentMas

The Loneliest Jedi
Apr 17, 2009
is it just me or the guy in the pic is kissing the pillowcase pside down?? (the feet of the anime character to be more presise)

Gigaguy64

Special Zero Unit
Apr 22, 2009
Catkid906 said:
Furburt said:
Catkid906 said:
Calumon: Humans are boring and weird. Why can't we all love me?
Because you're not real dammit! YOU'RE NOT REAL! AAAAAARGH!!
Don't deny the power of Calumon. Let this be a lesson to all as Furberts brain caved in on itself, all because of Calumon.

Calumon:
i...i.....cant stop....looking...at....the....cute.....

Gamegodtre

Aug 24, 2009
Gigaguy64 said:
See ya in 500 or so years when everyones either dead or the words "think rationally" change definition.

Gigaguy64

Special Zero Unit
Apr 22, 2009
AvsJoe said:
Gigaguy64 said:
AvsJoe said:
Gigaguy64 said:
I hope so.
That's a pretty neat dream. Most of my dreams would make adequate scripts for movies (except last night's dream which would just be an unfunny rip-off of Zombieland).
Haha.
Most of my dreams are ether Deja Vu, it happens all the time ,just yesterday i did something i dreamed i would and it was like......wow Freaky, or Based on what Manga i read that day.
Iv dreamed in Manga Panels before.

Gildan Bladeborn

Aug 11, 2009
Marrying inanimate objects?
Crazy.

Marrying fictional characters? [HEADING=2]Crazy[/HEADING]

Marrying a pillow that's a plush representation of a fictional character from an anime you are obsessed with (which I think in and of itself is grounds for being called crazy)?
[HEADING=1]Crazy!!!!!1!!one!!eleventy!!![/HEADING]

But seriously, this dude is crazy, and perhaps the single most pathetic person I have ever heard about for marrying a freaking body-pillow of an anime character. How on earth is it even legal to 'marry' an inanimate object in the first place?

Chaos-Spider

Dec 18, 2009
Tenmar said:
This is so wrong on so many levels. We really need to find a way to actually get people to go outside and away from computers to meet people and make friends again in the immediate area. It's already hard enough with everything going digital like job hunts(no more social networking for employment) and now relationships.

EDIT: You know if he changed the pillow case, does that mean he is having an affair? I mean did he marry the pillow or the pillow case?
It would make sense that he married the pillow, then changing the pillow case would be the same as a human wife having drastic plastic surgery. ...so you know that the most likely choice is that he married the pillowcase, meaning that his wife performs the body-swap technique every so often.

Gigaguy64

Special Zero Unit
Apr 22, 2009
Aura Guardian said:
Gigaguy64 said:
See ya never pal. Say hi to prof.Farnsworth for me.
Cant, i kicked him out of my head years ago.
His good news was never good for me, mostly painful.