Kotick: Activision Was Bungie's Only Choice

sheogoraththemad

Feb 6, 2010
MercurySteam said:
sheogoraththemad said:
MercurySteam said:
I'm seriously getting tired of this ass and his fat ego. I guess MW2 made him overconfident?
and he didn't even make it....
No shit, IW developed it but Activision published it. Please tell me you know that right?
I know that, but imagine kotick's ego when he would had made MW2

Generic_Dave

Prelate Invigilator
Jul 15, 2009
They had "no alternative" because Kotick had their kids and photos of those without kids in compromising positions...

That's what I heard anyway...from a guy in a trench-coat and a feathered fedora with a Sicilian accent who was just after kissing Kotick's diamond pinky ring.

therandombear

Elite Member
Sep 28, 2009
I have discovered what Kotick really is.

Seriously, that's what I get from him, every thing he says aggravates people and they write evil posts back :p

bad_dog14

Dec 31, 2009
Oh shit. Bungie sold it's soul to Kotick and will now be cursed for all eternity to make rehashes of Space Marine #543 hyper billillionth every year. Oh shit.

jamesworkshop

Sep 3, 2008
The DSM said:
Wow, not only is he a money hungry bastard, hes in love with him self as well.

They could have gone ANYWHERE to get published Kotick, get your head out of your ass ¬_¬
He wasn't talking about him or even his company Bungie signed to Activision because Blizzard has our backs is hardly an arrogant statement, sure they could have gone anywhere but nothing really compares to having the support of the largest publisher that also shares the stock market with the worlds most succesfull game developer that even Gabe Newell is envious of the level of customer service they offer to the world of warcraft customer

2:08
6:25

jthm

Jun 28, 2008
From the title, I briefly wondered if Kotick kidnapped the families of the bungie staff and was holding them at knifepoint. It would be in character for the man.

Hiphophippo

Nov 5, 2009
I like that Kotick doesn't even have to say anything negative and people still jump all over his shit. How dare he run a successful company.

LawlessSquirrel

Jun 9, 2010
I can think of at least one alternative to signing on with Activision. NOT signing on with Activision.

Does this guy really thing he's the messiah of the games industry or something? I feel behind on this topic. Essentially, if you don't have his support, you're doomed to eternal failure, despite any evidence of past success?

ShadowsofHope

Outsider
Nov 1, 2009
Kotick, Kotick..

..Shut up.

Really, just.. shut up. And no, your anal tract is not the world. Feel free to take your head from within it.

Aeshi

Dec 22, 2009
GamesB2 said:
Clearly the studio that made one of the best selling franchises ever only had one choice of publisher.

Shut the hell up Kotick ¬_¬
Were you referring to Bungie or Blizzard?

ShadowsofHope

Outsider
Nov 1, 2009
Hiphophippo said:
I like that Kotick doesn't even have to say anything negative and people still jump all over his shit. How dare he run a successful company.
While the man whom owns the company is a greedy bastard whom uses the Gaming Industry as his own little personal money pedestal pile, and has the ego the size of Jupiter to match.

We don't do this for no reasons, mate.

Danzaivar

Jul 13, 2004
Bungie team up with Blizzard and actually make Starcraft Ghost...hmm...

Yeah, I could live with that.

Ldude893

Apr 2, 2010
Excuse me for a second.

<youtube=pV5qqhisaEw&feature=related>

*comes back in*

The faster we get this guy out of his chair at Activision, the better.

The Last Hunter

Apr 19, 2010
Man, what an ego-centric fart

Seriously, he's so cartoonishly unlikable, it's like he's a frigging Disney villain

tehroc

Jul 6, 2009
Cowabungaa said:
Bungie's FPS skills meets Blizzard's MMO skills. Sign me up for that MMOFPS!
MMOFPS still isn't viable with current PCs. No PC can handle say 300 hundred hd res models in one battle.

Niccolo

Dec 15, 2007
It never fails to bug me just how arrogant Kotick is.

Seriously, what kind of people make up Activision's board of directors? Are they all chimpanzees?

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
tehroc said:
MMOFPS still isn't viable with current PCs. No PC can handle say 300 hundred hd res models in one battle.
PlanetSide showed that MMOFPS' are more than viable. If they could do it 7 years ago, they can do it now.