L4D2: are you buying it?

Jandau

Smug Platypus
Dec 19, 2008
Nope, not interested in the game in the slightest. Granted, I wasn't interested in the first one, and I'm not interested in the entire sub-genre of multiplayer-focused FPS games, so I'm guessing I'm not the target audience anyway... :p

GodsAndFishes said:
Nope, as I seem to be part of the 0.0001% of people who didn't like the first one.
Good, I'm not alone here :)

Low Key

May 7, 2009
My video card sucks, so I don't play PC games. I won't be buying it for console until it's $20 or less. I'd rather have Modern Warfare 2.

P47R1CK

Jun 15, 2009
Me and some friends chipped in for the four pack aswell. Its gonna be awesome.

SteamID: DlxHbo

InsertWittyName

Jun 25, 2009
imahobbit4062 said:
GreyEarth said:
Seeing as its banned in Aus-Land, I'll probably have some difficulty getting my hands on it.
Which sucks, cuz I really enjoyed the first L4D
little.09 said:
BANNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
For fuck sake it was censored, We have it just no gore.
FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*shakes fist so violently that if you put a fan in said fist the earths position would be shifted*
The first l4d had gore, why not this one!?

SpAc3man

Jul 26, 2009
Well if i can afford it... just got the Borderlands 4 pack with 3 friends... and i want MW2 so its going to be a stretch. Although upcoming exams will stunt my usual spendage as i will be studying so im going to be hopeful

Steam id: da_simonator

Tron900

Sep 10, 2009
I had no choice, I got a random email from a mate. he bought me a copy on steam!

ironlordthemad

Sep 25, 2009
i wont be getting it but my little brothers will probably get it and ill pick it up at some point and try to play it

im just not that good at L4D so i probably wont be to good at this one either but ill still play it (if only to say that i have)

shwnbob

May 16, 2009
I'm gunna rent it. I bought the first one, got bored of it and gave it to my friend.

Daedalus1942

Jun 26, 2009
imahobbit4062 said:
InsertWittyName said:
imahobbit4062 said:
GreyEarth said:
Seeing as its banned in Aus-Land, I'll probably have some difficulty getting my hands on it.
Which sucks, cuz I really enjoyed the first L4D
little.09 said:
BANNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
For fuck sake it was censored, We have it just no gore.
FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*shakes fist so violently that if you put a fan in said fist the earths position would be shifted*
I..I..I dont know what to say...
I don't know if it is censored.
I bought it today via steam preorder, and I'm pretty sure I'm getting the same version as the rest of the world. Steam don't seem to give a shit about our stupid ratings rule.
I was allowed to buy it off steam. No message saying I couldn't, and they know full-well I live in Australia, so fuck Atkinson...

ingsoc

Feb 12, 2008
I will absolutely not be buying this game nor will I buy anything from Steam until Valve actually puts some effort into the only series that matter. I have had enough of the sideshow.

CyberAkuma

Elite Member
Nov 27, 2007
I would buy it, but I would never spend 50 Euros for it.
There is no way in hell this game is worth the full retail praice.

Sorry Valve, but to me it is an inexcusable pricepoint. I will probably buy the game off an obscure polish site like I did last time or wait until the price drops.

Sketchy

Aug 16, 2008
Yeah, I'll pre-order it, I'll probably get a four pack too. I have 3 other mates interested. Although, I'll lose a fair bit of interest if it's the shitty censored version.