LA Free Running School Sprinkles Videogames Into its Urban Playground

Dyp100

Jul 14, 2009
Believe me, learning parkour is HARD. I've sprained my ankle twice on some really base stuff.

However, to be fair I am overweight and not very flexible, so probably mu own fault. Still, it's fun.

Azaraxzealot

Dec 1, 2009
this is partially why prototype fulfills my wildest dreams...

and why i think indie developers need to get on this before i show them some respect!

rees263

The Lone Wanderer
Jun 4, 2009
That was a very entertaining watch. A lot of great talent on display. Thought the soundtrack choice was excellent too.

Sporky111

Digital Wizard
Dec 17, 2008
God, this would be just the type of place I've been looking for :( LA suddenly looks like a wayyyyy nicer place to live.

But I wish them luck. If the place is a success (which I have no doubt it will be) maybe they'll start opening more campuses.

Rayne870

Nov 28, 2010
Owlslayer said:
Nice. Some of the tricks they did were really amazing. Didn't even know you could cheat physics like that.
And the Mario thing is a nice touch.
It's actually less cheating it and using it to your advantage. A lot of kids naturally do this in playgrounds, this sort of thing is just an extended version of that play, which is awesome.

I haven't done that sort of thing since I was like 18 and showing off for girls..