Lady Sentenced for Bribing Kid with Videogame

Blade Chunk

Feb 2, 2010
Sigh that poor kid...

It's like getting busted shop lifting Ninja Hamsters (look it up)

Not only are you a thief, liar, you also have no taste and low self esteem for not trying to get a GOOD game.

EeveeElectro

Cats.
Aug 3, 2008
I'm happy to see they're stamping down on the real criminals. ¬_¬

If she can afford a game, why can't she afford some painkillers? It doesn't say in the article, unless I missed it, why she can't get them herself.

Get a pack of 12 for 41p at Asda, love!

Tom Phoenix

Mar 28, 2009
I am preety sure the Final Fantasy XIV part was just a joke. :p Judging from the article, she just promised him any video game, not a specific one. Of course, it would be interesting what game she would have bought him had she actually had any intention of keeping her end of the bargain.

rbstewart7263

Nov 2, 2010
"Well, that and the fact that the game he asked for was Final Fantasy XIV Online."

Ha ha dumbass SCADOOOSHHH! lmao could not resist!

rbstewart7263

Nov 2, 2010
Robot Overlord said:
EeveeElectro said:
I'm happy to see they're stamping down on the real criminals. ¬_¬

If she can afford a game, why can't she afford some painkillers? It doesn't say in the article, unless I missed it, why she can't get them herself.

Get a pack of 12 for 41p at Asda, love!
Well, Percosets are perscription... It's quite abit heavier than panodil or what ever you're thinking of
And she prolly could of sold em for way more than the cost of whatever shitty game she would of left him with.

AndyFromMonday

Feb 5, 2009
She's addicted to painkillers. Sentencing her to prison will do nothing to help her condition. She's going to be back on them the moment she's out. This is the problem with the world today. Instead of helping people we choose to simply throw them in a cell and forget about them and when they come out even more violent and crazed than before we've got no one but us to blame.

Formica Archonis

Anonymous Source
Nov 13, 2009
Greg Tito said:
It's a story heard all too often these days. A woman wanted something, and she offered everything a little boy could want in exchange. Get your mind out of the gutter, that something was a videogame.
Oh, good. I though you were turning into Fark for a second there.

(Your dog wants Super Meat Boy.)

ThreeKneeNick

Aug 4, 2009
FFXIV launched in september, if i recall, doubt he asked for it, that part was probably a joke :)

Anyways the mugshot made me sad :/

Dfskelleton

Apr 6, 2010
I can see what's going on here. A 9 year old kid who hasn't been taught about stuff like this wants something and blindly steals something for the cesspit of stupid that is FFXIV Online. If it were a stranger, I hope he wouldn't have, but his neighbor? Maybe. You'd have to be a bit dull, but you're already asking for FFXIV Online, so that proves something about his intelligence.

michael87cn

Jan 12, 2011
It's nice to see the anonimity of the internet at work.

Everyone is so shallow (even some of the more common posters, tsk tsk!) that all they care about is the lady's physical appearance.

For shame!

Furthermore, no one really knows the 'whole' story.

Is she really a drug addict? That's jumping to conclusions. There are a whole slew of possible reasons why she wanted the drug. What if she had a friend/family member in dire need of them (for pain relief)? What if they couldn't afford the hospital visit?

The thing is, I'm a pretty empathic person, and that lady doesn't look like a criminal to me at all.

She looks like she's been crying, she obviously regrets what she did. Like someone else said, throwing her in a cell is the wrong way to go about this situation.

Ahh, humanity, how woe is thee.

Idlemessiah

Zombie Steve Irwin
Feb 22, 2009
poiumty said:
I like the "don't taze me bro" face. A classic.

Also, THIRTY-FOUR!? I could swear she's 70 in that picture.
I know right! If I look that scabby at 34 I might just consider myself radioactive and dump myself at the bottom of the Pacific.

OT: Why? She needed a hit? Seriously, being that desperate to get hold your fix is just low.

vxicepickxv

Slayer of Bothan Spies
Sep 28, 2008
Formica Archonis said:
Greg Tito said:
It's a story heard all too often these days. A woman wanted something, and she offered everything a little boy could want in exchange. Get your mind out of the gutter, that something was a videogame.
Oh, good. I though you were turning into Fark for a second there.

(Your dog wants Super Meat Boy.)
Nope. It's not Fark. My posts don't normally just vanish off of this site. If I had TF with that issue, I would be upset.

Gladiateher

Mar 14, 2011
Interesting tid-bit, did you know you can accept as many bribes as you want legally as long as you don't do what the person bribing you wants you to do. This ***** looks like she would kill you if you did that though.