LAPD Officer Killed in Training Accident Was Investigating Gang Rape by 4 Other Officers

Cicada 5

Elite Member
Apr 16, 2015
Country
Nigeria
The lawyer of a Los Angeles police officer killed in what the LAPD called a training accident back in May said the officer, Houston Tipping, had been investigating an alleged gang rape perpetrated by four LAPD officers in 2021 when he was killed. Tipping’s lawyer, Bradley Gage, claimed on Monday that one of the four officers who allegedly participated in the gang rape was present when Tipping was killed.

“The victim claimed that she was raped by four different people, all LAPD officers. She knew the names of some of those officers because they were in uniform and they had their name tags on,” Gage said on Monday, in footage from Sean Beckner-Carmitchel for Knock LA. “That name of one of those officers with the name tag seems to correlate with one of the officers that was at the bicycle training.”

“You’re alleging that that officer is the one who hurt the victim, but you’re not confirming or alleging that there might have been other officers who jumped in?” one reporter asked Gage, who responded, “I cannot allege that, because I only have known facts.”

Another reporter asked the lawyer why so much time had passed between the alleged gang rape, which Gage said took place in July 2021, and Tipping’s death, if the motive involve Tipping investigating the rape. Gage replied, “Opportunity, an investigation, learning of knowledge?”

Gage disputed the LAPD’s account of Tipping’s death back in July, contesting the department’s claim that Tipping had died an accidental death while serving as a bicycling instructor at a training exercise. The attorney claims instead that Tipping was beaten to death by fellow officers.

XsjadoBlaydette

Piss-Drinking Nazi Wine-Mums
May 26, 2022
Country
Wales
LA law enforcement are an especially toxic concentration of blasé corruption

SilentPony

Previously known as an alleged "Feather-Rustler"
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Corner of No and Where
I mean yeah duh. Cops have always been functionally immune to laws and prosecution and end up little better than gangs.

Gergar12

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 24, 2020
Country
United States
I mean yeah duh. Cops have always been functionally immune to laws and prosecution and end up little better than gangs.
Wrong they operate like cartels. They protect property not people with a monopoly on force.