Last CD You Bought

RRilef

Dangerfield Newby
Jan 5, 2009
About four weeks ago I bought:

Lodger: Life is Sweet
and
The Lodger: Hi-Fi High, Lights Down Low

off of Amazon. I thought they were the same band because Amazon put the "The" in front of both Lodgers. I have to say they are to date they are both in my top ten if not top five albums of all time.

MalevolentJim

Aug 15, 2008
Who BUYS cd's its 2009.

Everyone i suppose now that Pirate Bay failed epically.

Last cd's i bought were:

Lamb Of God:Sacrament
Pantera:Reinventing Hell
AC/DC:If you want blood you got it.

Nigh Invulnerable

Jan 5, 2009
I just recently bought Mastodon's "Crack the Skye" and it has been on constant rotation in my car for a week now. Friggin' amazing album.

Nivag the Owl

Owl of Hyper-Intelligence
Oct 29, 2008
I buy CDs quite often. Like, usually at least one a week. I think the last one I got was 'Northwind' by Falconer. It's pretty cool.

Kirra

Apr 14, 2009
I think i haven't even seen a cd, only dvds (And those other things that have more space) for me.

blackpuding1

Mar 29, 2009
last album i bought was lamb of god - wrath, simply mindblowing album to follow up sacrament

but ill be buying chimaira - the infection on the 21st.

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
Fall Out Boy's latest album, Folie a Deux. Before that it was the Twilight Soundtrack.

Hey, don't look at me like that, it has Mutemath and Muse. And Iron and Wine. Pretty epic stuff in there...

psychedelic2

Apr 16, 2009
i love buying cds! i bought the the jimi hendrix experience - experience hendrix yesterday, brilliant album.

Fairee

Mar 25, 2009
I always buy CDs instead of downloading things off the net.

I've just bought one online, but I'm not admitting which one.

Sronpop

Mar 26, 2009
I buy Cds if its guareenteed that i will liek it, and to support the shops and labels aswell, underground death metal shops dont exactly rake in the cash now.

Last cds i bought though were

Lamb of god - wrath(ok cd)
Vertabrae - Enslaved(unholy amazing album)
Blind Guardian - Bards Tavern Live(must have)
Behemoth - Thelma.6(death metal \m/)
And a load of other stuff aswell, havent been to the shops in a while, dont get to go into town that often, will be picking up about 10 next week, ironically i have downloaded about 50 albums in the last month, yar.

PedroSteckecilo

Mexican Fugitive
Feb 7, 2008
Metric - Fantasies

It's pretty good, a lot more accessible than their previous efforts which is both good and bad. It's a smoother sound with less bite, but when the bite was part of the appeal it's not completely perfect.