Last CD you heard where you loved all the songs

technoted

Nov 9, 2009
Alice in Chains - Dirt. Then again I love everything Alice have ever done and I listen to that album most of the time, I'm listening to it right now.

Nagisa94

Oct 12, 2010
Streetlight Manifesto's Everything Goes Numb, Pink Floyd's Wish You Were Here and The Brian Jonestown Massacre's Take It From The Man

TheRightToArmBears

Dec 13, 2008
Black Spiders- Sons Of The North

Actually comes out next year but I got in the presale. Every song as fucking awesome. One of the songs is called 'KISS Tried To Kill Me', another has the lyric 'Eat thunder, shit lightning'. The best rock album since god knows when.

NeW SpEcTrUM

Mar 14, 2008
The last album where I enjoyed every song equally...oh, that's easy.

Journey of Souls by Keldian

They are a seriously underrated band, go check them out.

badgersprite

[--SYSTEM ERROR--]
Sep 22, 2009
Aside from things like soundtracks or compilations or greatest hits albums...there actually isn't one, I don't think. I'm not even sure how many complete albums I own. The only album or artist I can think of is Eva Cassidy. I can't think of a song of hers that I don't like, but I probably don't own finished albums of hers. Even bands and albums I really like always seen to have at least one song that I find grating.

Apart from that, the only albums I can think of that I like all songs on are all soundtracks to movies or video games, and maybe Blondie's greatest hits album.

pubbing

Dec 16, 2010
Aenima and 10,000 days by Tool

Animals - Pink Floyd

Purple Onion - Colonel Claypool's Fearless Flying Frog Brigade

Scepter of the Ancients - Psychroptic

The Great Misdirect - Between the Buried and me

bird of hermes

Jan 4, 2011
Decapitated - Nihility
Dark Fortress - Ylem
Opeth - pretty much everything
Dimmu Borgir - Puritanical Euphoric Misanthropia

Hatchet90

Nov 15, 2009
logoman117 said:
Led Zeppelin 4 its one of the best albums ever made. Everyone should hear Stairway to Heaven once before they die.
And most will die BECAUSE they hear that overrated song. Led Zeppelin II is by far their best album.

TriGGeR_HaPPy

Another Regular. ^_^
May 22, 2008
The Latest CD where I liked all the songs?
Lisa Mitchell's "Wonder".
http://andpluckyourstrings.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/lisa-mitchell-wonder.jpg

The last CD I heard in which I loved all the songs, though... That's a bit harder...
Oh, wait, no, I lied. That's easy. Robbie William's "Greatest Hits".Not the best image of the album art, but ah well...
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3099/2578609210_4ac6263859.jpgLove every song on there. ^_^

pubbing

Dec 16, 2010
SovietX said:
Dethklok - The Dethalbum

Loved every single song, listen to it all the time.

"Do you folks like coffee?"
I loved all the songs on this album too. My favorites though are Awaken, Murmaider, and Go Into The Water. Great album - I think it is also cool that the whole thing is supposed to be a joke, but it rocks so hard.

Nigh Invulnerable

Jan 5, 2009
Ooof. That's a tricky question. I think the most recently released album that I liked start to finish was Mastodon's "Crack the Skye".