Last enemy you killed in Campaign/story mode is right outside your house.

Reggie Rock

Jan 12, 2012
Galactus from UMvC3...

I am so dead that he'll send me back in time to when i was killed and repeat in an endless cycle.

MammothBlade

It's not that I LIKE you b-baka!
Oct 12, 2011
Crap... I killed a dragon. I'm screwed. Or maybe I'm the dragon born, and I just don't know it yet! "FUS ROH DAH!"

Rowan93

Aug 25, 2011
I recently got Skyrim, so outside the front door right now would be the first Dragon in the campaign. Well, I guess I'm pretty much screwed, but I'll say "Challenge accepted!" anyway.

TheYellowCellPhone

Sep 26, 2009
These threads again... >.> This thread is over a year old, in fact.

OT: Minecraft Zombie. Keep knocking on that door, *****, sun's going to come and burn you any way.

The Wykydtron

"Emotions are very important!"
Sep 23, 2010
The ghosts in Dark Souls (the ones in Londo Ruins)... Time to get owned by the floor, the walls and the ceiling! Well at least I didn't decide to call it a day after beating the Bell Gargoyles... Fuckin' flame spamming pieces of shit.

Yureina

Who are you?
May 6, 2010
Umm... the alien brain in X-Com UFO Defense.

Considering it doesn't do anything except look gooey and stuff, I am not worried at all. In fact, I might just go shoots it in the real world too!

thelittleman66

Nov 15, 2011
I got a couple skooma dealers outside my house, and one of them has an enchanted claymore. I got my hunting rifle and my idiot to use as a meat shield. Chances of survival are 50/50.

Athol

Sep 15, 2010
Hmm, A Fiend from Fallout:NV armed with a pool cue...

*picks up baseball bat*

...fine, lets finish this.

ZeronicX

Apr 4, 2011
The
Final
Boss
Fight
In
F***King
Minecraft
Well if i kill it i get a squishy egg :D
oh and a ton of endermen
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU=*gunshot to the head*