LawBreakers Closed Alpha Begins This Month

Lizzy Finnegan

Mar 11, 2015
LawBreakers Closed Alpha Begins This Month

Livestreams on the way starting next week.

Gears of War designer Cliff Bleszinski is sending his new shooter, LawBreakers, to closed alpha later this month. Developer Boss Key and publisher Nexon announced the upcoming beta, although the exact dates and content information will not be revealed until the PC Gaming Show at E3 on June 13. Leading up to the show, Boss Key has invited Twitch streamers to host livestreams of LawBreakers from the pre-Alpha build on Monday, June 6 and Wednesday, June 8, with gameplay including the game's Overcharge mode on the Grandview map.

"LawBreakers promises a bloodbath of role-based vertical team conflict, creating endless mastery and competition across an alternate American landscape," the press release explains. "Players will choose whether to kill to uphold the "Law," or go out for blood as a "Breaker," as they take part in the combat raging across iconic locations including the boiling oceans off the Santa Monica coastline, a gravity-ravaged Grand Canyon and beyond."

[gallery=6262]

Neurotic Void Melody

Bound to escape
Legacy
Jul 15, 2013
Another team based multiplayer shooter? What is it with these all coming out now? Who can we blame for this? Can i blame the hipsters? Pleeeease??

Zydrate

Apr 1, 2009
Had it on my wishlist until I found out it was another competitive shooter. I'm already playing two or three of them and I don't have the energy for another.