"Leaked" Left 4 Dead 2 Trailer Turns Up On YouTube

Sub_par

Jul 4, 2008
killing zombies with a 40mm grenade launcher from the Vietnam war, sounds like a good time

ChillinMargrave

May 18, 2009
This is a dirty move from valve with a pretty look on it. . .
They actually made L4D, then make a far superiour version in hardly any time afterwards?
You my good sir, are one heck of a money gobling tub of lard valve.
Other then my dwindling amount of cash, this is just an addition to my current list of games that I'd love to try.

The other two being Borderlands with its crazy, yet awesome grapics and genre, and Modern Warfare 2, because. . . The first one was popular for a reason, or something.

ElArabDeMagnifico

Dec 20, 2007
I really like the characters now! I was kinda worried about it earlier but now that they have a personality it was fun to watch them.

TMAN10112

Jul 4, 2008
Dammit Valve, all of these great games are really cutting in my actual zombocalypse surivival funds.

fix-the-spade

Feb 25, 2008
Wehay! Look like Valve are beefing up the plot for this one. But I still hope the originaly survivors are involved in this somehow.

Also, I just noticed the one in the baseball cap looks a lot like Kyle Strait.

ProfessorLayton

Elite Member
Nov 6, 2008
Anyone still boycotting can go ahead and boycott as much as they want. That's one of the best trailers for any game I have ever seen in my entire life. I can't wait for November.

ffxfriek

Apr 3, 2008
one word FUCKINGAWESOMEIGOTZTOGETZITNAOOO!!! see one word. anyway this game looks fun and intense all in one. i just hope the gameplay is as awesome as the trailer

masher

Jul 20, 2009
OK. Valve is now on par with Blizzard for my "favorite cinema makers" list.

I hope L4D2 has more cut-scenes than the first did! However, the Opening one for L4D was fairly awesome.

Caliostro

Headhunter
Jan 23, 2008
Abedeus said:
Well then who's forcing you to buy both of those games in the same month? ;d
Nobody. It's likely that I'll get both... Eventually... I'm fighting over precedence though.

TheFacelessOne

Feb 13, 2009
I really, really, really, don't want to get this game.

But..but...Ah, to hell with it.

IIIIIIIII NNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDD IIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Swaki

Apr 15, 2009
GLEEEEEE!!! that trailer was so awesome, but i remember getting hyped about l4d too and after 6 or 7 games i found it boring, gonna buy it when it becomes weekend deal sometime in the future.

samsonguy920

Mar 24, 2009
HardRockSamurai said:
oh Valve and their "leaked" videos

Regardless, this trailer is frickin' sweet.

And the zombie in the haz-mat suit? Interesting.
Quite, since he is an example of how the zombies aren't so easy in this one...the hazmat z's are immune and/or resistant to fire attacks. So don't just get relaxed the next time you do a good toss with a molotov.
Caliostro said:
Abedeus said:
Who's telling you to be tied down to one game?
My wallet.

Feel free to gift me either of these on steam and I'll gladly buy the other. Otherwise, I'm making a choice here.
The ultimate dictator, the wallet. I'm hoping to win an argument with mine so I can get this.
And I look forward to some co-op with you Andy, anytime.

The Kangaroo

Feb 24, 2009
Why Valve why!!! I was just starting to become sober with L4D2 and then this... this pure gold comes along and ruins it all.

bobknowsall

Aug 21, 2009
Neosage said:
Damn, I wanna get this.

But.....no Zoey! : (
Ehh, you are aware of Rochelle's existence, right? *laughs*

OT: I'm loving the trailer. I never bought the original game, despite being an avid fan of games that involve the splattering of the recently undead, but I might well wind up picking this up. The axe might well wind up being the deciding factor in my purchase, hah.

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
SWEET MISSY MCGEE MOTHER OF FORNICATION.

If nothing else, Valve knows perfectly damn well how to make an awesomely over-the-top trailer. I'm seeing a Bill-Francis type vibe between Coach and Nick, and it looks like Ellis is indeed White Louis. And the Spitter... ugh. I don't care what else is going on, she gets shot first.

[small]Don't worry, Rochelle, there's plenty of room for you AND Zoey in my dreams. ...crap, did I say that out loud?[/small]

Tdc2182

May 21, 2009
Did anyone else notice that the kid was the only one getting attacked by the special infected?