Leaked Skyrim screenshots seem to confirm werewolves

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
So, two screenshots have been leaked, and look legit. They seem to point to werewolves in the game. People theorized there could be werewolves but no contractable disease. The second disproves that though.

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
Lord Beautiful said:
If this isn't DLC, if this is actually in the retail game, nuts will bust. In particular, mine.
Well, it wouldn't seem to be, considering the DLC would still be in deep production? Well, I wouldn't know. But still, the most likely source for something like this would be a tester, as opposed to an actual Bethesda employee, so I'm hoping it's vanilla content.

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
Mimsofthedawg said:
binnsyboy said:
Lord Beautiful said:
If this isn't DLC, if this is actually in the retail game, nuts will bust. In particular, mine.
Well, it wouldn't seem to be, considering the DLC would still be in deep production? Well, I wouldn't know. But still, the most likely source for something like this would be a tester, as opposed to an actual Bethesda employee, so I'm hoping it's vanilla content.
it doesn't have to be a tester. IGN got their review copy a week ago - I'm sure hundreds of gaming news outlets have too.
Well yeah, and reviewers obviously. As you said, IGN. And Jim Sterling has been boasting about it on Twitter apparently.

hashtag

Oct 30, 2011
FUCK YES!! FUCKING FUCKING FUCK YES!!
OT: Well that seems pretty amazing and good. I tip my hat to you sir, for finding this.

Argtee

Oct 31, 2009
haruvister said:
Oblivion did the vampire thing. Skyrim does the werewolf thing. Makes sense...
But, It's been confirmed that vampires will be in Skyrim.

Anyways: I certainly hope that there are werewolves in Skyrim.
It would fit the setting really well!

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
hashtag said:
FUCK YES!! FUCKING FUCKING FUCK YES!!
OT: Well that seems pretty amazing and good. I tip my hat to you sir, for finding this.
Why thank you. I've been waiting for this, so I searched occasionally for any news.

ohgodalex

May 21, 2009
wow, that actually looks really cool.
i'll be honest and say that i didn't like oblivion, because the bow mechanics just sucked so badly that i couldn't create the character that i wanted to create.

Slash Dementia

Apr 6, 2009
The Ring of Hircine...the greatest ring in Morrowind. I'm going to enjoy this so much even if it's DLC.

We'll know really soon. This just makes the wait a little more unbearable.

Gralian

Me, I'm Counting
Sep 24, 2008
Morrwind did both Vampires and Werewolves (Bloodmoon Expansion anyone?) so maybe Skyrim will do the same. I'm hoping for some slightly more interesting mechanics should you get infected than what we had in Oblivion.

Broken Orange

God Among Men
Apr 14, 2009
binnsyboy said:
Well yeah, and reviewers obviously. As you said, IGN. And Jim Sterling has been boasting about it on Twitter apparently.
It is like he is trying to get people to hate him.

Imagine how cool Dragon Age would've been if you could be a Werewolf.

Jake0fTrades

Jun 5, 2008
"Additional Werewolf transformation"? That implies we have a set amount of transformations until we run out. I'm interested in seeing how this turns out, but I'll probably stick to vampirism.

KiloFox

Aug 16, 2011
*squeeks really loudly, then proceeds to calm down immediately and stand up straight*

well then, i am looking forward to this just that much more now... good day... and i hope that this is actually real.

*is actually freaking out in absolute joy and happiness on the inside*