Leaked Skyrim screenshots seem to confirm werewolves

Arina Love

GOT MOE?
Apr 8, 2010
ok this thread again. werewolves are 100% in the game confirmed by pirates, and yes you can transform it to it.
here more screens.
and effect

Ragsnstitches

Dec 2, 2009
Arina Love said:
ok this thread again. werewolves are 100% in the game confirmed by pirates, and yes you can transform it to it.
here more screens.
and effect

No really, my mouth hit the floor... I knew they were in since yesterday, but didn't see the screens.

undeadsuitor said:
I thought they said they didn't have the opportunity to put werewolves in?

Well damn, I've been trying to decide whether or not to be a mage or a thief all week

this just broke that internal argument

cause the winner is always werewolves
Yeah, really sneaky double bluff. They tried so hard and all to keep it a secret till post launch... I sort of hate the pirates more now, for spoiling it on the devs more then us.

Kamelmann

Nov 26, 2008
0___0

.. awesome..

Though..

Do we know if we get Were-Sharks and Were-bears too? ;__;

And what if we're an Argonian or Khajit? Can they become Werewolves? Seems weird if they can..

Sonicron

Do the buttwalk!
Mar 11, 2009
Loop Stricken said:
Werewolves, you say.

Well now I'm mildly interested in this game.
Gotta agree, including werewolves rarely makes a game worse.

By the way, I like your custom title. Been reading Mogworld, have we? :D

Loop Stricken

Covered in bees!
Jun 17, 2009
Sonicron said:
Loop Stricken said:
Werewolves, you say.

Well now I'm mildly interested in this game.
Gotta agree, including werewolves rarely makes a game worse.

By the way, I like your custom title. Been reading Mogworld, have we? :D
I think I replaced it when someone posted one of those "page x line y of the closest book" questions.

But anyway, now I'm in a quandary; I don't have much money what with my recent unemployment, and I have AC: Revelations on preorder; but, I'm a sucker for werewolves. What do I do? I literally know nothing about Skyrim except that Steam didn't let me preorder it for free TF2 hats because I'm in the UK; I rapidly lost interest at that point.

Sethzard

Megalomaniac
Dec 22, 2007
Country
United Kingdom
If it's real then it might be a piece of DLC. The game has gone gold so they could have started working on it by now.

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
Buchholz101 said:
"Additional Werewolf transformation"? That implies we have a set amount of transformations until we run out. I'm interested in seeing how this turns out, but I'll probably stick to vampirism.
Well I read somewhere about being able to turn once a day, but the actual description of Lycanthropy in the Elderscrolls games was a "once a month no exceptions" kind of deal. So my friend and I suspect you'll be forced to turn once a month, and once you get the ring you get to choose to turn once per day. Or, if we're really lucky, you turn can once per day and the ring lets you turn as many times as you want per day. Not sure, but I guess we'll see.

badgersprite

[--SYSTEM ERROR--]
Sep 22, 2009
Last I heard, they said they weren't able to put it in, and that wasn't long ago. I don't know, I guess it's entirely possible it's changed since then, or maybe it's old footage from when they were initially trying to put werewolves in but was since taken out?

I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Voulan

Jul 18, 2011
Well, my excitement just got doubled.

What if you're playing as a Khajiit, though? A Catwerewolf? :p I'll assume it doesn't carry across all races.

the spud

May 2, 2011
Hear that whizzing sound? That is everyone who was looking to Skyrim's nuts splitting open. This looks awesome. Just seven more days!

ViralBiae

Oct 26, 2011
This is news? I thought we already had confirmation about werewolves appearing in Skyrim.

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
badgersprite said:
Last I heard, they said they weren't able to put it in, and that wasn't long ago. I don't know, I guess it's entirely possible it's changed since then, or maybe it's old footage from when they were initially trying to put werewolves in but was since taken out?

I guess we'll have to wait and see.
well, the "screenshots" looked to be a photograph taken of the screen. If it was something Bethesda uploaded, it'd be an actual screenshot, wouldn't it? That, and according to the place I found them, they recently surfaced.