Least satisfying kill ever?

Pimppeter2

Dec 31, 2008
sokka14 said:
pimppeter2 said:
Final Boss in Jak 3, he was too easy
yeah i agree with that.
especially considering you're given a near-constant supply of white and dark eco. like we needed it.
And to start it off white eco was stupid to begin with, theu shouldnt have done it, Jak 2 was a much better game

BonsaiK

Music Industry Corporate Whore
Nov 14, 2007
Killing the first guy in the first Quake with the shotgun was so unsatisfying it nearly made me cry. He took about five hits and he was only the base level grunt. After Doom 1 and Doom 2's kick-ass shotguns, what a dissapointment.

Bootkiller

Master of Dimensions
Dec 27, 2008
The boss at the end of Ratchet and Clank 2: Going Commando. I heard that this battle was tough, but I didn't find out until afterward that it wasn't tough at all if I had my Bouncer upgraded (which I did).

Flying Dagger

Apr 14, 2009
i thought the final boss of bioshock was good - i was so tied up in the story i was glad i got revenge.
also if you thought fighting the hunters was unsatisfactory, i found it wholely satisfactory to pick up huge logs with the gravity gun and launch them at the hunters.

most unsatisfactory kill is one where you have a Phyrric victory...

Cheesebob

Oct 31, 2008
In bookworm adventuresI killed one of the bosses with the word "The"...sure he was on very little health at the time, but it was such a boring word to kill him with -___-

Xvito

Aug 16, 2008
pimppeter2 said:
Final Boss in Jak 3, he was too easy
Umm... Hero Mode?
To answer the question I'll have to say Colonel Autumn from Fallout 3, the last mission was a bit of a disgrace towards that game and gaming in general...

Goldeneye103X2

Jun 29, 2008
In any FPS, when you can't see properly and you kill someone."I wanted to see them die".
Far Cry 2's wildlife is particularly unsatysfying to kill because of the lack of blood or death screams. Still, it's to discourage animal hunting.

Lonbad

Apr 18, 2009
!SPOILER ALERT!
the most unsatisfying kill/bossfight ive ever done is in the final boss of the new prince of persia game. you spend the entire game trying to enable yourself to fight ahriman and discussing what a douche elekas father is for releasing him. then after hours of fighting his minions you finally come up against him. however after you kill him eleka has to sacrifice herself to trap him. she does this but your douche of a character doesnt like it and his solution is to go and release ahriman again and do the exact thing her father did. WTF! I hope to god that they dont make a sequal where you have to fight him again.

Simalacrum

Resident Juggler
Apr 17, 2008
online opponents on KZ 2. somehow seeing them spaz out and die in a pool of blood in offline mode feels great, but then you expect the same from online, but it just doesn't have the same affect..

51gunner

Jun 12, 2008
When you're providing sniper support in either Call of Duty 4, or World at War. The enemies respawn infinitely, so it really feels futile when you sit there picking off bad guys for a bit. You'd hope that your allies could charge up and overwhelm, letting you get to the next checkpoint, but they just stay in cover and the enemies reinforce. Yaaaay.

DigitalSushi

a gallardo? fine, I'll take it.
Dec 24, 2008
I think this would be better to apply it in Online gaming terms, you know when your in "the zone" and rushing fools, getting out your shotgun and shooting just after a team mate kills a dude, leaving your shot hitting thin air.

It seriously messes up your karma, that shot not connecting is like losing the round, your life then turns to shit.

The wife leaves you, the kids dont call.

Bored Tomatoe

Aug 15, 2008
Anything in halo. *weak gun sounds* *enemies goes : squeak* *enemy falls over* * I sell halo to buy a better game*

MercenaryCanary

Mar 24, 2008
Mask of 1000 Faces said:
And I've never found a game that glorified the nut shot.
Combat Arms is doing this. Its basically a head shot(in that it kills instantly), only you aim for the testicles. Girl characters are immune to it though.

Thediscoducky

Apr 17, 2008
Bioshock's final boss fight. Granted the twist was amazing, the characters well presented and the story top notch. However, the final boss fight was oh-so easy. I beat him or her (trying to avoid spoilers) by constantly jumping to the side and pumping him or her full of fire.
The final boss from Dead Space. Predictable ending, easy as hell and he didn't touch me once.
The final boss in Super Mario Galaxy. Granted, his level was amazing but Bowser (if you were surprised at that, you suck) was the same as all the other times Mario kicked him ass.
EDIT: Oh and someone else reminded me on Far Cry 2's ending. And they force you to do it in gameplay too. Bollocks in a hat, I say.

Therumancer

Citation Needed
Nov 28, 2007
Any boss killed through a cinematic, quicktime or not. Lucien from Fable 2 being one example. A lot of the boss fights in "Marvel: Ultimate Alliance" being another.

goggles6

Apr 17, 2009
Final boss in GTA 4 when you did the deal.

Instead of being like "woot u die Dimitri llololololool"
I was like "Roman why did you have to die"
Jacobs final words "You won" Realy exemplified the fact that Niko hadn't won he'd lost what he cared about most.