Left 16 Dead Doesn't Go Very Well

Russian_Assassin

Apr 24, 2008
The survivors outnumber the infected! I feel bad for the poor hunters and other special infected!

Internet Kraken said:
I wonder what would happen if a Charger came when they were all next to a window in Dead Center 1.

I imagine it would be hilarious.
Not quite as funny as 2 hunters leaping off a building because they missed you. As heavy says: GOOD TAIMZ!

hazabaza1

Want Skyrim. Want. Do want.
Nov 26, 2008
Wow, sucky. I remember a glitch in L4D 1 that spawned something like 20 AI partners. That was fun, for a while.

ben---neb

No duckies...only drowning
Apr 22, 2009
EvilAlienOne said:
I can hear the zombies now: "shhhh don't moan to loud, you'll alert the hoard"
HA HA HA HA.

I have nothing to add I just found this funny.

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
At least when the real zombie apocalypse comes, we'll know that large groups will be nigh invulnerable to the zombie hoardes, because someone will hack real life to allow groups of more than four people. Though do you get real life lag and TKing? If so then we're all royally fucked... :D

Aesir23

Jul 2, 2009
Baron Khaine said:
Amnestic said:
At least you never have to worry about anyone getting pinned by a hunter.
In 16 player L4D, Hunter gets pinned by survivor.
I wonder what a survivor scream would sound like. Probably like a Twilight fangirl at a midnight screening of New Moon. *shudders in horror at the very thought*

Flos

Aug 2, 2008
xXGINGERGNOMEXx said:
Other then the original lag there was no problem I could see this actually working in a game.
In order for the game to be balanced and for people to have a challenge, they would have to up the zombie to survivor ratio.

So, take whatever the normal amount of zombies you encounter is and multiply that by four, while accounting for level difficulty and the amount of specials that would have to spawn (four tanks! Fooooouuuur!).

It would break the game and, no, it wouldn't be fun.

The Rockerfly

Dec 31, 2008
Is this what would happen in real life, stay in small groups of people or we will lag to hell?
I will remember that for the zombie apocalypse

laryri

May 19, 2008
Internet Kraken said:
I wonder what would happen if a Charger came when they were all next to a window in Dead Center 1.

I imagine it would be hilarious.
This [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqyNS7ZdY1A] would be better.

Ryuk2

Sep 27, 2009
It looked epic in at one place. If they make the maps larger, then it would be a good mod for L4D2.

lazy_bum

Mar 25, 2009
shewolf51 said:
Baron Khaine said:
Amnestic said:
At least you never have to worry about anyone getting pinned by a hunter.
In 16 player L4D, Hunter gets pinned by survivor.
I wonder what a survivor scream would sound like. Probably like a Twilight fangirl at a midnight screening of New Moon. *shudders in horror at the very thought*
*Ears start bleeding at the memory* no not again, please no, i've only just got out of therapy.

OT: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA quality

Doug

Apr 23, 2008
maddawg IAJI said:
Wow. I would hate to see them fight over a Medi-kit
Ironically, the med-kit could cause more damage from 'friendly fire' than it would heal.

fix-the-spade

Feb 25, 2008
Oh the lag, the lag of it all!

I dunno, it works muc hbetter when you put 16 friends in one game, I've lpayed it without any lag to speak of and none of those 'issues' regarding other players. Although 8 players advanced or expert works better, you can't just plow through on weight of firepower then.

I want those mod rifles though, that looks nice.

Jonny49

Mar 31, 2009
I bet in this version, the infected run away from the survivors. I don't blame them, look's like the worlds biggest clusterfuck.

MGlBlaze

Oct 28, 2009
I played a server on versus on L4D1 that allowed 8 players on each team, and it was pretty fun, if damn hectic; 16 players... is WAY too much, though.