Left 4 Dead. Favorite Survivor.

tanithwolf

For The Epic Tanith Wolf
Mar 26, 2009
Of playable survivors it has to be Bill. But if I can pick any survivor it has to be the one in the church, with his flawless logic of using the church bell to attract zombies to kill off the survivors who he thinks are zombies.

Malevolent Stranger

Jun 28, 2009
Francis and Zoey are the only survivors I'll play as. Bill's voice is shrill and annoying, and Louis can be discribed in one word.

PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

hippo24

Apr 29, 2008
Bill, hes the epitome of cliche and is all the better for it!

Ohh and the beard...

RebelRising

Jan 5, 2008
I hate Francis. Actually, no, I love him, as well as Bill. Zoey's pretty cool, and Louis is alright.

HardRockSamurai

May 28, 2008
Louis. To me, he's the only one in the group I could actually imagine as an actual survivor. In reality, Bill would've probably died of old age, Francis would have hated himself to death, and Zoey would still be locked in her college dorm playing Fallout 3.

GruntOwner

Feb 22, 2009
Bill. The poor guy just ran out of wars to fight.
Zoey, for all her charm, just can't compete with Bill's sympathy vote... I wonder why no one's mentioned that nutter in the church tower.

Sassafrass

This is a placeholder
Legacy
Aug 24, 2009
Country
United Kingdom
Disaster Button said:
Louis. OH. OH NO. OH! OHH NOOO!
thats the reason i hate louis. along with: "get off me, GET IT OF MEEE!" ask nicely and i will.

leeloodallasmultipass

THE Fifth Element
Mar 23, 2009
Yegargeburble said:
Not me. Whenever I'm Louis, I ALWAYS die first. No exceptions.
He always seems to be the first be to Jumped/Caught/Spat on whenever i play as him or playing along side him. Perhaps Zombies dont like office workers?

Captain Lag

Jun 29, 2009
I play as Francis and walk into perilous situations knowing I'll get out safe because I'm shouting "I'm Francis!" with no one around to hear me.

SebZero

Jul 30, 2009
"GET IT OFF ME! GET IT OFF ME!"

I prefer playing as Louis, although that line makes getting pounced oh so annoying.