Left 4 Dead. Favorite Survivor.

Demoncoly

Jul 7, 2009
The Character I prefer to play as is Louis if I'm online simply so that when I get incapped I can yell "Chocolate Down!" into the mike.
Then I prefer having Zoey as an AI simply because on expert Zoey simply seems to fail at the game less than all the other AIs

pieeater911

Jun 27, 2008
I greatly enjoy them all, but my top favorite has to be Francis. He hates everything. Except for vests.

My second favorite is definatly Bill because he's a crazy old 'Nam vet and he says the line "This is nothin' compared the the Great Zombie invasion of '55."

"PILLS HERE!"

Smagmuck_

Aug 25, 2009
Zoey Sleeps with her but to the wall...

Francis is a gay biker bear...

Louis whines WAY to much...

Bill is really old and would never make it through it in reality...

Tank will F****** ANIHILATE THEM ALL....

Skratt

Dec 20, 2008
Francis is my favorite. Mostly because he seems the most likely to survive in a real zombie apocalypse, but also because nobody seems to notice when Francis oggles Zoey.

I play as Louis a fair amount too. Anyone that can take on zombie hoards in office shoes is tits in my book.

Smagmuck_

Aug 25, 2009
Yeah, bud the wise, you have a point. But still I won't play as Louis becuase like I said he whines to much, which you will notice if you play through the game enough times, and becuase left 4 dead is racist. The hunter pounces Lousis about 80% of the time, so I won't play as Louis. Bill is my number one...

ThaBenMan

Mandalorian Buddha
Mar 6, 2008
I like Francis the best, I think. He's pretty badass with the tattoo sleeves and the "Merry Christmas" bit from the intro. And I imagine him as being the most likely to nail Zoey.

Sassafrass

This is a placeholder
Legacy
Aug 24, 2009
Country
United Kingdom
ThaBenMan said:
I like Francis the best, I think. He's pretty badass with the tattoo sleeves and the "Merry Christmas" bit from the intro. And I imagine him as being the most likely to nail Zoey.
apperently they were going to put in alove story between those two but vavle though it might 'complicate things'... how could you make L4D complicated?

Robert632

May 11, 2009
i just seem to naturally gravitate to bill(i guess i've got a war vet fetish or something.).