Legacy of Kain

bimbley

Jan 31, 2009
Argh! I need a new LoK game so badly that simply the mention of it here is likely to leave me constipated for a week. And it's CHRISTMAS god damn you. You've constipated me at christmas! Have you no ethics?

Mind you, weren't Raziel and Kain last seen having been shlurped into one being in order to go about their teamed up violence more efficiently in future? In which case this comic must be situating itself in some previous point in the series' lore. Unless of course you've presented a penetrating look into the internal dynamics of a doubled-up conciousness, in which case bravo, sir, bravo. This comic is a psychoanalytical masterpiece!

-Bim

Kross

World Breaker
Sep 27, 2004
Holy crap, I was just talking about the Legacy of Kain series the other day with @s0osleepie ... after not having even thought about it in a decade.

GET OUT OF MY HEAD INTERNET

I've actually never played the games (didn't have a playstation at the time), but I did see them and they were brilliant.

Tamrin

Nov 12, 2011
To be honest it's been so long since I have thought about this game it took me a minute to remember why the joke was supposed to be funny, then I laughed.

I know times are tough right now. If Raziel is ever looking for work then he may be able to temp for the Dark Templar so long as he shaves his head and keeps his mouth covered.

Jandau

Smug Platypus
Dec 19, 2008
The last frame would have been better with a trollface Kain in the background... :p

LazyAza

May 28, 2008
For anyone who doesn't get it, Razael (the blue guy) has no jaw, cause hes dead but not... kinda. And Kain is well, he's a dick. And yes we do need another Legacy of Kain, seriously.

CosmicCommander

Friendly Neighborhood Troll?
Apr 11, 2009
This made me laugh so godamn hard; yeah, we are in need of more Legacy of Kain games. I miss them dearly, they fucking won.

And also, the original Blood Omen was the best.

Come at me.

punipunipyo

Jan 20, 2011
HAHAHAHAHA! poor Razael, still the good guy, and Kain is just cruel as ever!~ I missed the LoK games... those were the good days... ah...

tzimize

Mar 1, 2010
Fantastic comic. If the strip wasnt so funny I might have been crying at the end because I miss Kain/Raziel so much. Man oh man...do want.

Tamrin said:
To be honest it's been so long since I have thought about this game it took me a minute to remember why the joke was supposed to be funny, then I laughed.

I know times are tough right now. If Raziel is ever looking for work then he may be able to temp for the Dark Templar so long as he shaves his head and keeps his mouth covered.

The pics... o.o ... mind=blown.

Rad Party God

Party like it's 2010!
Feb 23, 2010
Kross said:
Holy crap, I was just talking about the Legacy of Kain series the other day with @s0osleepie ... after not having even thought about it in a decade.

GET OUT OF MY HEAD INTERNET

I've actually never played the games (didn't have a playstation at the time), but I did see them and they were brilliant.
Pretty much every single game in the Kain series is available for PC, I know, because I finished Soul Reaver 2 in my back then crappy PC with 128 mb of ram and 16 mb of video, yup, the game ran fine and although it almost looked like an N64 title, it ran pretty fine. Although I don't know if the first Soul Reaver can run in modern PCs without much trouble. We need to send lots of mails to GOG ASAP.

OT: Stupid Kain will always be a dick, even in chrtismas eve.