Lego Black Ops Spills Tons of Lego Blood

Bravo 21

May 11, 2010
that was epic, and mildly disturbing how they were constantly smiling,
particularly where
he shoots himself in the head

samsonguy920

Mar 24, 2009
Some sweet action. Even got some Matrix and Duke Nukem vibes there.

Oh, and don't bring a marker to a gunfight.

Orcus The Ultimate

Nov 22, 2009
At the end of the video, when there was one last lego standing, i thought to myself, yeah i remember the server freezing too....

Irony's Acolyte

Back from the Depths
Mar 9, 2010
Sturmdolch said:
Huh? Why would I cringe at this? This is how I played with Lego. The cops used to bust into drug deals going down and a shootout would occur, innocent bystanders would be shot, and then OH SHIT The fucking EMPIRE Strikes back.

Anyways, that was pretty awesome.
Anything is possible in the world of Lego. I would have Civil War reenactments, with sides charging each other. Many a good Lego soldier died for his cause. And there were the Zombie Lego wars. Those were grim times. Grim times indead...

But yeah this is awesome. Legos can be about whatever you want it to be. From building awesome stuff to blowing that shit up with the little Lego dynamite that came with that really old Wild West kit (damn that was a while ago). So long as you're having fun and being creative, Lego is doing its job.

AugustFall

May 5, 2009
AssassinJoe said:
Ziggy109 said:
Black Ops? More like Block Ops!

... I'm not too late, am I? Did someone already make that joke?
Don't worry, no one made that joke, in fact, no one wants to make that joke, because it's a bad joke.

In fact, just for making such a bad joke, I'm going to send my evil army of robots to attsck you.
*closes open mouth about to make joke*

*quietly slinks away*

OT: Saw this earlier as it was featured on youtube itself. Very well done. I'd recommend his other stuff too. All very high quality.

WanderingFool

Apr 9, 2009
Master_Spartan117666 said:
This is, without a doubt, just

I went over to his channel and watched some of the other stuff he's done, and it's amazing.
I will admit, I'd like to see him do the last bit in the Russian part of World at War, where
Petrenko gets shot, then Reznov dives in and machetes the bastard and kicks him off the roof of the Reichstag.
Love the pic, fits perfectly.

Buizel91

Autobot
Aug 25, 2008
That is probably the most awesome thing i have seen in my entire life...

Honest to god, i was pissing myself with laughter XD

captainfoss

Apr 21, 2010
Wow, that makes me want to find my old legos and donate to their project! That was way epic and definitely a fun little video. I love the part where the guy is shooting at the man with the tube as he casually walks out and blows him up. Priceless but true!

Excellent Video, thanks for sharing!

neoontime

I forgot what this was before...
Jul 10, 2009
Well lego people are now ruined for me but that was still AWESOME!

Evilsanta

Apr 12, 2010
NOOO! My childhood! It is truly dead now...

OT: Quite awesome. Whoever makes the Lego games need to do this game NOA!