Lego Black Ops Spills Tons of Lego Blood

Dorian Cornelius Jasper

Space Robot From Outer Space
Apr 8, 2008
I get the feeling that there was room for some irony or black comedy near the end. As it stands I'm impressed with the guy's patience and dedication but not much else.

Optimystic

Sep 24, 2008
Sturmdolch said:
Huh? Why would I cringe at this? This is how I played with Lego. The cops used to bust into drug deals going down and a shootout would occur, innocent bystanders would be shot, and then OH SHIT The fucking EMPIRE Strikes back.
I am suddenly sad that I didn't play with Lego nearly as much as I should have.

Con Carne

Nov 12, 2009
That was freakin awesome. I would buy it in a heart beat if it were an actual game. It actually reminds me of Bunny Kill.

guntotingtomcat

Jun 29, 2010
CARNAGE!
Very nicely done. I would love to play a game like this.
Imagine customising your own little character! Unlocking pieces and styles online! Building levels, maybe!

Endless possibilities.

archvile93

Sep 2, 2009
That was awsome. Where'd he get the pieces that look like real life firearms, or did he make those himselfs, or did they start making lego ak-47s since the last time I used legos.

GamemasterAnthony

Dec 5, 2010
LightOfDarkness said:
chemicalreaper said:
...is it bad that I want to see a viciously violent LEGO-Call of Duty game now?
Yes.
You should want a viciously violent LEGO Team Fortress game!
Seconding the LEGO TF2 as well!

Heck...if some fans can make a Megaman FPS, why not this?

Vohn_exel

Residential Idiot
Oct 24, 2008
This is great, and a perfect reenactment of what any online session in an FPS game is. At least the Death Match part of it anyway. That was why I loved GTA IV online. It was just like this, only with people driving cars into motorcycles while firing at each other with a helicopter sweeping them both away with it's rotors when they're inches apart.