LEGO Dimensions Adventure Worlds Preview - So Many Stories!

Nasrin

Leviathan
May 30, 2011
LEGO Dimensions Adventure Worlds Preview - So Many Stories!

LEGO Dimensions may be the most recent game to wade into the fray of collectible toy sandbox puzzlers, but it?s far from being the underdog in this fight.

Read Full Article

Ne1butme

Nov 16, 2009
I really hate this genre. I just want the video game content. I don't want to have to buy a bunch of plastic toys to get to the game content.

Sigh, and this will probably be the only Lego Doctor Who content available.

CrystalShadow

don't upset the insane catgirl
Apr 11, 2009
... Unless there's some surprises, this is probably the closest thing to a Back to the Future tribute there will be. XD

The date in the future in back to the future is September 6th, 2015...

Seen anything else with Back to the Future Content? No?
Neither have I.
XD

I so need to do something for September 6th.

As for Lego Dimensions...
Not sure.

I love lego. My room is testament to that, certainly.
But... I'm not entirely convinced by this style of game.
Will it be any good?

Will it end up costing a fortune?

What can you do with it?
How does it work?
Bits and pieces of stuff...

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
I onlt going to buy a couple of the packs at the most (like Back to the Future) since I don't have the console to run the game nor do I really want to played it.

Darth Marsden

Sep 12, 2008
Ne1butme said:
I really hate this genre. I just want the video game content. I don't want to have to buy a bunch of plastic toys to get to the game content.

Sigh, and this will probably be the only Lego Doctor Who content available.
They're making actual playsets, if that's enough to satisfy you.

Otherwise... yeah, frustrating we'll probably not get a standalone Lego Doctor Who game. It's so perfect for it too. Individual stories being a level, and so many to choose from... bleh.

Neurotic Void Melody

Bound to escape
Legacy
Jul 15, 2013
When will they make a lego game world where you can, now stop me if i'm being crazy here, actually build objects/houses/vehicles in a fully realised (perhaps randomised) world? They had lego racing do vehicle building on the N64. By now, we have much more processing power. More talent. More ideas. Aping other stories in LEGO is all well and good for a bit, but come on...where is this? It should have passed through a developer's mind at some point by now. Knock minecraft of its' microsoft throne, it has become too complacent and doesn't even bother trying anymore.
I am thinking a mix between Banjo Kazooie nuts n bolts in a LEGO procedurally generated minecraft-esque world. Could even put monsters, bosses and weaponry in. But let's not get ahead of ourselves just yet.

JSoup

Jun 14, 2012
Xsjadoblayde said:
When will they make a lego game world where you can, now stop me if i'm being crazy here, actually build objects/houses/vehicles in a fully realised (perhaps randomised) world?
About two months ago.
http://store.steampowered.com/app/332310

Neurotic Void Melody

Bound to escape
Legacy
Jul 15, 2013
JSoup said:
Xsjadoblayde said:
When will they make a lego game world where you can, now stop me if i'm being crazy here, actually build objects/houses/vehicles in a fully realised (perhaps randomised) world?
About two months ago.
http://store.steampowered.com/app/332310
Well, shit...that is precisely what I was hoping for. It exists! Haha! How did I not know of this? You have just made my day, mysterious tinterweb person or entity! XD