Lego: Pirates of the Caribbean Review

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
Oh, someone asked how I felt about Lego Batman - I didn't enjoy it. I don't think it was *bad*, necessarily, but I didn't have any fun with it.

Littlee300

Oct 26, 2009
seniorsharptothetouch said:
I can't wait to play this game!

Lego makes EVERYTHING better!

Poor shed.
Edit: To me, if you played one the lego games you played them all.
Edit 2: I still want to play it though... Maybe that is Noglastia.

LobsterFeng

Apr 10, 2011
Susan Arendt said:
direw0lf said:
I love lego pirates but I'm curious which lego Indy you didn't like
The first one. It was a broken, unfun mess. Didn't play the second one, though.
The second Indy is worse than the first. Try wrapping your head around that.

samsonguy920

Mar 24, 2009
I love the bit with Jack reversing the telescope to put Davey Jones on the mast.

This looks good!

MrSojourn

Mar 10, 2011
Ahhh lego games. These always have a special place in my heart as the bizarre "family bonding games" between me and my mam. Not sure why, but one day we just started playing them together (even out interests barely cross anywhere else :p)

I can confirm Pirates really is one of the better ones. On a side note I never tried the first indy game, but people are right about the second being pretty good.

Personally hopping for either Lego: The Mummy or Lego: X-men.

If only for the fact they would be fun to play :p

b3nn3tt

May 11, 2010
Bought this yesterday, been playing it with my girlfriend. Have only played a few levels so far, but it is damned fun. And Lego Jack is perfect, I think I can safely say that he is my favourite Lego game character yet!

Faela

Jan 3, 2011
I knew this was going to be a fun game when I saw the trailer for it on youtube and laughed myself stupid, I'm not sure when its released here in Australia but thanks for confirming the awesomeness Susan, now I have to spend more money but thats okay, it means Lego Jack Sparrow!

Yoho, yoho and a pirates life for me!

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
very much looking forward to this one :D
I played Lego Star Wars (Complete Saga) and enjoyed it a lot, but wasn't so into Batman or Indiana Jones (original)
maybe I just wasn't as into those IPs but still...JACK SPARROW