Lessons you probably shouldn't have learned from games but did anyway.

Darkrain11

May 14, 2009
I can survive multiple deaths as long as I have someone to throw a Phonix(spelled wrong) Down on me.

War Penguin

Serious Whimsy
Jun 13, 2009
You get extra chances if you go up up down down left right left right B A start every time you begin your day. Or is it A B start? Uh oh.

atv_chic_18

Feb 15, 2009
That the green mushroom means you get an extra life. So chase it down!

Somebody should tell the guy in the red hoodie and mask that a machine gun is a horrible weapon to have when your opponent has the power to electrocute them or blow the car up next to them.

Sheva will always resort to a pistol first even if you give her a submachine gun first whilst fighting a zombie. And then when you call her over because you need help fighting a massive zombified creature she ocassionally has an attitude problem and will tell you "Not right now..." or "You must be joking!"

Need extra cash? There's always an easy way to gain tons of it. Always. In some cases you may find it in places you'd least expect it. So don't ever carry enough cash to pay for anything. I mean after all why would you carry it when you can use the cheat code.

There are secret turns and buttons to press for extra weapons, health, armor and to lower or raise your wanted level.

While on the same topic, it is perfectly okay to walk down a street carrying a katana or any other weapon. As long as you don't use it the police will walk right by you without even saying a single word about it.

Look for hidden packages all over your city! There is bound to be some sort of reward inside it!

Cortheya

Elite Member
Jan 10, 2009
Red Faction Guerrilla: Standing buildings are bad and ramming into them with cars is very, very good.
Zelda: The ceiling will ALWAYS at some point collapse in a boss area

SplattererRoss

Nov 10, 2008
Stealing is much more effective the younger you are - Oblivion

Giving all of your money to the poor doesn't actually make you a better person - Oblivion

All of your horrible, sadistic deeds will be forgotten by donation to cults - Fallout 3

If you throw beads at women they take their shirts off - Tony Hawk Underground

Using a sword is much easier than using a pistol - Fallout 3

Killing children makes you infinitely stronger - Fallout 3

Pressing a sequence of buttons will kill bad guys - Quick time events

Spraying signs with a talking hose will give you gold coins - Super Mario Sunshine

Kill the people that make you into a superhero - Prototype

You CAN survive 4 pistol bullets, wait 30 seconds, survive 4 more pistol bullets, wait 30 seconds... - Any recent fps

smokeybearsb

Feb 2, 2009
Beating up hookers is fine as long as you can get out of the area searched by the cops. There will be no warrant for your arrest, and no long lasting effects. The same goes for killing Massive amounts of people by vehicle manslaughter.