Let me know your reaction if SEGA did this!?

BreakfastMan

Scandinavian Jawbreaker
Jul 22, 2010
Faint from joy. I mean, more Valkyria Chronciles, Yakuza, Skies of Arcadia, and Condemned? Who could pass up that? :D

Squilookle

Nov 6, 2008
I'd wonder how on earth I went that far without losing interest already. Then I'd slap myself, return to normal, and walk out of the store.

janjotat

Jan 22, 2012
Complete and utter indifference from me, I'll just save money until the next steam sale

KiloFox

Aug 16, 2011
Mr. Omega said:
So, if Sega actually got their shit together and remembered they had IPs other than Sonic?

I'd be quite happy. Particularly with Skies of Arcadia 2. I'd preoder that with the money left from buying Anarchy Reigns.
they have... at least partially... it's called Phantasy Star Online 2... it's actually out in Japan and let me tell you, it is bloody AMAZING. it WILL be localized to the US at some point, but this game is amazingly good. i've been playing it nearly nonstop for the last few days since i downloaded and patched it

Joccaren

Elite Member
Mar 29, 2011
Ignore, and move on to the PC section to figure out what to order in from the UK. I have no use for a console, and Sega are meh in my books. If there was a game with heavy modding potential, I might be interested. But on a console, its unlikely to happen, and to waste >$230 on something like that... Nope.