Let's all die horribly in our struggle against the Xenos!

Nebraskaslim

Apr 6, 2011
If you are still Recruiting throw in a Nebraskaslim. Was actually my nickname in the army so could fit there. Also I'll take scout if it is available cause you know who wants to live forever and whatnot and since you don't have a medic.

teqrevisited

Mar 17, 2010
I'm getting the horrible feeling that Viktor's luck will probably end fairly early. To have survived through once is astounding. To survive twice? Well. The closest I've had to matching his longevity is one Boris Voronin in my current playthrough. It's in early November 99 right now and he might just make it but he's still had nowhere near the amount of near-misses as Viktor.

*Edit* Well there he goes. Poor sod.

Meight08

*Insert Funny Title*
Feb 16, 2011
I'd like to be a sniper(or anything if you ain't got the room) because i am a fucking coward.
Thank you in advance.

Hargrimm

Jan 1, 2010
New update.
Rejoice, my valiant troops! For we have been blessed by the Omnissiah with one of his mighty warmachines! (I bought a rocket tank)
Alas, the Techpriests are still busy performing the holy rites to appease the machine spirit. (I forgot to buy enough rockets. derp.)

Luckily, that was easy to rectify

much better

On top of that, we got some new recruits!

First up is Noetherian, a decent shot with good reactions.

Jakeinator, one of our brave new scouts, quick like lightning and reactions to match!

Then we have Frankster, an awesome shot with a twitchy trigger finger. His job will be to guard chokepoints and shoot anyone dumb enough to try and walk past him.

Dandark, another of our brave scouts. His good stamina and decent TU will keep running across the battlefield for an entire mission.

Zantos, a grenadier with an almost legendary accuracy!
And a filthy coward. Can't have everything, I guess.

Nebraskaslim, our second new grenadier. Not quite as good a throwing arm, but definitely not such a chickenshit coward as Zantos.
If neccessary, he could also double as a sniper. This one is a keeper.

Flyboy Fancyman. A good sniper. Not as accurate as others, but his lightning fast reactions make up for it. He should get along well with Frankster.
Also, some idiot in accounting or whatever put him in the scouts. This will be rectified shortly.

Then we have Pedro Poncho Verde.
He is... not really good at anything at all. He will serve us best as cannon fodder a scout. (I give him one mission, tops)

Last and also least is rolfwesselius.
He will share his grave Pedro.

After several days of quiet, we spot a small UFO at high altitude west of the UK.

We send to interceptors to... intercept.

Unfortunately, it crashes into the sea,, and we are unable to retrrieve the wreckage.

After some more days of nothing at all, we get reports of heightened xeno activity in southern Africa and send the skyranger on patrol.

And promptly find a landed UFO

Surprise, xeno scum!

Let's see them hold against the might of the Omnissiah!

Zantos

Jan 5, 2011
Well you know what they say. Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.For the Omnissiah, the All-Father and his sons! We march for holy terra! I'll valiantly take the rear.

Nightmonger

Jul 1, 2010
Probably in the second batch at this point but here it goes..

I was thinking of saying my own username but call my recruit Finagle in honour of the captcha for this post (finagle's law)

Not G. Ivingname

Nov 18, 2009
Good day sir! I am "Missed Throw," and I will help you fight off the alien scum as a Grenadier.

Oh, by the way, am I supposed to throw the round part or the pin?

Vrex360 said:
Considering I probably am the alien aggressor in question, I'll pass.
You could be a spy in the resistance, working from within to destroy the humans. :D

tautologico

e^(i * pi) + 1 = 0
Apr 5, 2010
If you are considering new recruits, you can include John Knight as a scout. This is a character name I have been using in many games along the years.

Kill the Xenos!

Meight08

*Insert Funny Title*
Feb 16, 2011
You had to name the crapiest one after me didn´t you....
Could you please give me a good guy next time? PLEEEAAAASE!

HerbertTheHamster

Apr 6, 2009
I'll sign up for any role, but as an xcom veteran I am severely disappointed you aren't playing TFTD. UFO has a distinct lack of trawlers and lobstermen.

It also pains me to see you use a tank, they're so not cost efficient

Ruedyn

Jun 29, 2011
I'm surprised I lasted to the second mission. Might even survive this, but if he does die, it'll hopefully be heroicly.

Also, ruedyn is a fine name. Next one I'd like to be a sniper named Dick Johnson. Just being preemptive.

Ruedyn

Jun 29, 2011
bigbenarmy said:
The flexible combat, evade and parry
When the (AI or players) of any enemy attack you, you can use to evade hotkey (default is B) or double-click the arrow keys to the flexibility to avoid the attack; or use some displacement skills to get out of the way the attack, these displacement effects, including sprint (leap), transfer (teleport) or retreat (retreat); even you can simply run away to avoid the attack from the attack range. When the first use to avoid will be deducted to avoid energy to avoid energy bars, when the energy bar is full, the probably allow you to use three or avoid, whenever time you do not use to avoid this energy bars slowly over time, the interface right of the display reply to our guild wars 2 gold [http://www.guildwars2buygold.com] service. When to use avoidance or displacement skills is fighting one of the essential skills. On the other hand, there are some skills when you hold down the hotkey to use skills takethe initiative to block the effect of blocking the projected attack from a particular direction, or even reflection. With these skills, you can replace the other players hard to eat when the critical attack. If you are moving, press evade hotkey will make you roll to the direction buy guild wars 2 gold [http://www.guildwars2buygold.com] you're moving, the small set to backward roll is good if you are not mobile. This is an effective and easy to understand way for you to avoid the attack or the AOE.
lolwut

What dafuq does this have to do with anything, get outta here!