Let's Play Fallout: New Vegas [The Servant]

AlternatePFG

Jan 22, 2010
I apologize for my lack of activity and communication over the last few months. There were a few things stopping me from updating (Computer changes, file transfer, save issues, etc.) but I do have a few a leftover updates that I found on my hard drive that I can post in a bit. Bear with me here, hopefully I'll get back on track soon.

ChupathingyX

Jun 8, 2010
AlternatePFG said:
I apologize for my lack of activity and communication over the last few months. There were a few things stopping me from updating (Computer changes, file transfer, save issues, etc.) but I do have a few a leftover updates that I found on my hard drive that I can post in a bit. Bear with me here, hopefully I'll get back on track soon.
It's great to know you're still here and the LP is still alive.

DustyDrB

Made of ticky tacky
Jan 19, 2010
I doubt anyone is upset, man. Technical issues happen and real life comes first. Just make three full updates a day for a month and it'll be like nothing ever happened. >:D

ChupathingyX said:
AlternatePFG said:
It's great to know you're still here and the LP is still alive.
Nice first badge you have there. I can't quite pin down the reason why, but it suits you.

ChupathingyX

Jun 8, 2010
DustyDrB said:
Nice first badge you have there. I can't quite pin down the reason why, but it suits you.
It shouldn't be a surprise that is was the first result I got.

I was destined to acquire this badge!

spasticbuddha

Sep 4, 2012
I've been lurking this thread for a while, and I made an account to say good luck with the computer problems, and please don't give up on this thread! This thread is one of the best screenshot LP's I've read and is what inspired me to buy New Vegas, so it'd be a shame for it to never be finished...