Let's players on youtube. I need some good ones. Preferably of RPGs. Male or female, I don't care.

Zeles

Oct 3, 2009
I highly recommend Cryoatic. He does a variety of games and has a very entertaining way of doing things. He also, and this is important DOES NOT TALK DURING CUTSCENES OR STORY EVENTS!

Auberon

Aug 29, 2012
Thirding veriax, he does mostly old-school RPGs (Deus Ex, BG2) and Interactive Morrowind is a must-watch.

Iwantstuff

Jun 20, 2013
Zeles said:
I highly recommend Cryoatic. He does a variety of games and has a very entertaining way of doing things. He also, and this is important DOES NOT TALK DURING CUTSCENES OR STORY EVENTS!
I second Cryoatic. He mainly does "creepy" or "scary" games, but I know he's got a playthrough of Vampire" The Masquerade and is currently doing Beyond Two Souls.

Oroboros

Feb 21, 2011
I Watch TheRPGMinx and Necroscope86, which both do rpgs and I find rather enjoyable. Necroscope can be a little thick on occasion when it comes to puzzles, but I enjoy them both.

GundamSentinel

The leading man, who else?
Aug 23, 2009
Zipa said:
Jesse Cox , guy is funny as hell and is genuinely interested in the games he LPs which is a nice change. His youtube channel is OMFGcata [http://www.youtube.com/user/OMFGcata?feature=g-subs-u]
I'll second that. And as he says himself, he's an enormous lore nerd, so he'll follow the story very carefully. It's mostly blind playthroughs, so expect a lot of butt-clenching during his LPs (especially if Crendor is involved XD).

Flux07

Oct 19, 2008
You can try Manlybadasshero

He mainly plays RPG maker games, but there are a few gems :)

Zipa

batlh bIHeghjaj.
Dec 19, 2010
GundamSentinel said:
Zipa said:
Jesse Cox , guy is funny as hell and is genuinely interested in the games he LPs which is a nice change. His youtube channel is OMFGcata [http://www.youtube.com/user/OMFGcata?feature=g-subs-u]
I'll second that. And as he says himself, he's an enormous lore nerd, so he'll follow the story very carefully. It's mostly blind playthroughs, so expect a lot of butt-clenching during his LPs (especially if Crendor is involved XD).
That and I can relate to him as he is a fellow loot whore.

Brown Cap

Jan 6, 2009
Have you tried Markiplier?
Big fan of him.
He has done some RPGs before, but another great amount of games he plays are indie, horror, or both.
He is definitely worth the watch.

Joshuajeb

Sep 26, 2013
Pillowtap is a pretty entertaining guy. He plays a TON of games, he has like 5 or 6 let's plays going on all at once. He can be a little slow uploading, though. He's played games like Fallout 3, and he's on episode 50 something of that, and he just started a new Fallout New Vegas playthrough. He also plays some STALKER and X3.

Plumphelmetpunk plays a lot of older games, and he's like on episode 70 on his Fallout 2 playthrough. He also takes a long time to upload.

Those two are pretty much all I know except for larger channels that I'm sure everyone knows about.

Specter Von Baren

Annoying Green Gadfly
Legacy
Aug 25, 2013
I don't know, send help!
Country
USA
I guess I'll recommend LPers that haven't been mentioned yet.

There's Newfia Bangaa. I'd say he's an above average LPer in terms of commentary and skill but where he trully shines is the sheer amount of content he puts out. The guy has dozens upon dozens of Let's Plays or all kinds of genres.

The rest I'll mention are not LPers that do mostly RPG's but that are good ones.

There's the fantastic Helloween. He does horror games and is a very funny LPer and also one that can sometimes be scarier than the games he's playing as when he wants to.

There's the classic and always good, Deceased Crab. He's the LPer that I learned the most important lesson about LPing from. Always keep talking. Unless it's appropriate for the situation, an LPer should always be trying to say something, even if it's just to say that they can't think of anything to comment on in the game.

And I'll also recommend a lesser known LPer, Marshal Dyer. He has a good voice and one of the strengths about his LP's is that he's very tied to what's going on in the game. He reacts to things in ways that a lot of people wouldn't because they've become too jaded to certain plot elements and such.

Isalan

Jun 9, 2008
GundamSentinel said:
Zipa said:
I'll third the Cox man, though there are things he will do that will drive you MAD. He will seek out story like some kind of lore seeking missile, and not once will a single tutorial message ever deign to pass within spitting distance of his gaze. Also, massive loot whore. This will lead to endless quests looking for stuff he doesn't need or will never use under rocks and up trees.

This being said, man is incredibly charming to listen too, and is funnier than a stupid person with a bucket stuck on their head.

You could also try Toegoff. Man does mostly RPG LP's (Witcher and Witcher 2 are worth a look, as is his Dragon Age stuff). By all accounts he seems like a nice bloke, decent radio voice too.

Snotnarok

Nov 17, 2008
Get Daved- Does 4x games like Civ, Galactic Civ, Megaman, Mario Megaman X, FTL, Final Fantasy VI,VII,Tactics, is a lot more laid back than the average guy.
Veriax- RPGs, lots of them, got drunk once and played Golden Axe, a good time.
BrainScratchComms- Sonic, Mario, they play a bunch of random games it seems.

Simple Bluff

Dec 30, 2009
The only LP'er I watch is a fellow named Chronogear. He hasn't done too many RPGs, but he is doing an ongoing playthrough of Chrono Trigger and Suikoden II (although neither have been updated in a month). He's still worth checking out, he has that amazing quality of being chill and soft-spoken, but still maintaining a presence in his videos. And his voice is quite sexy, for some reason.

Actually, I think he live streamed FFVII at one point but I don't know if he put it up on his channel...

BiscuitTrouser

Elite Member
May 19, 2008
Iwantstuff said:
Zeles said:
I second Cryoatic. He mainly does "creepy" or "scary" games, but I know he's got a playthrough of Vampire" The Masquerade and is currently doing Beyond Two Souls.
Third for Cryoatic. Cry takes his immersion very seriously, he listens to characters and actively tries to make himself care about the story (Anyone can purposefully prevent themselves from immersion by screaming or telling jokes). I remember the video where Cry actually freaking cried. That was moving. Really freaking moving. You get the full experience of the game and he's super likable. He's also mostly not an idiot and plays the game with a decent level of skill.

Jazoni89

Dec 24, 2008
GundamSentinel said:
Zipa said:
I've seen him in real life, and he's just as awesome in the flesh too.

I really like Minxy (TheRPGMinx), but she has kinda sold out a bit with the whole pewdiepie thing. I was pretty much a minx fan since her old channel before everyone else jumped on the bandwagon.

Kikosia is absolutely hilarious, and if you can tolerate save scumming, and occasional silliness then Necroscope is great. I personally call Minx, Kiko, and Necro, the holy trinity of British Let's Players.

Also Nothernlion, and Rockleesmile, they are great!