Elite Member
May 29, 2007
Country
United States

"Not only was she a completely different height and build..."

"First off, no amount of training is gonna make you six inches taller..."

Faye is 5'6"

Daniella is 5'5"

She didn't even look six feet tall within the style of the show. It's as I thought. He just selects movies and shows for the views and doesn't actually know much about them a lot of the time. Says he started watching the show towards the beginning of the video and uses cartoon footage not even from the show.

Last edited:

Phoenixmgs

The Muse of Fate
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
w/ M'Kraan Crystal
It was fine at best, meaning 5/10. The show was light and moved along fast enough to be just entertaining enough to continue watching. I really couldn't care less that it already got cancelled, there's far better things to watch anyway.

Phoenixmgs

The Muse of Fate
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
w/ M'Kraan Crystal
Feel sad for this actress playing Ed. I can't imagine what the 'right' way to play her live would be as she's a ridiculously over-the-top cartoon character.
I sure hope people aren't being mean, repulsive pieces of shit towards her because of it...
Chris Stuckmann's video mentioned how it was her 1st acting credit and she was really excited to play the character. I found the scene pretty cringe but in like 2 seconds after watching it, I was like there's probably no real good way to play that character because a cartoon character acting like that is fine (exaggerated animations) but a human trying to do the same physicality is just not gonna come off well. I'm sure they could have reworked the character toning down the physical idiosyncrasies to a small handful to be more human and still kept Ed as the same character. But, of course, that's too much to ask for a character getting 1 or 2 minutes of screen time. Like Chris said in his video, I hope fans don't attack her social media and make her feel like the worst human being alive, though I'm sure people already did that.

Reactions: MrCalavera and Kwak

Dalisclock

Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland

Faye is 5'6"

Daniella is 5'5"

She didn't even look six feet tall within the style of the show. It's as I thought. He just selects movies and shows for the views and doesn't actually know much about them a lot of the time. Says he started watching the show towards the beginning of the video and uses cartoon footage not even from the show.
Daniella's take on Faye was honestly one of the things I was fine with. As were her two co-stars(John Cho is a little old for the role but I can overlook that). It's a lot of the rest of the show that I felt needed some/much improvement.

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009

Faye is 5'6"

Daniella is 5'5"

John Cho equally isn't as tall and lanky looking as Spike, and Mustafa Shakir isn't built like Dwayne Johnson, as was Jet's build, either. Yet somehow I doubt most of these reactionary channels are going to bring that up as much as Faye's physique and how much we can see of it.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
I recommend everyone watch part 2 of Bennett's video, there is so much to unpack here. It goes a lot deeper than you realize or think.