Life lessons you've learned from a video game.

Mr. Purple

May 1, 2008
ColdStorage said:
Lil_Hank93 said:
The cake is a lie.
I was actually gonna make a comment along those lines, but it was like "whoever says cake is a lie is a pillock"

Cake is not a lie.
Well I never got any cake! :[
Stupid Glados.

DigitalSushi

a gallardo? fine, I'll take it.
Dec 24, 2008
Lil_Hank93 said:
ColdStorage said:
Lil_Hank93 said:
The cake is a lie.
I was actually gonna make a comment along those lines, but it was like "whoever says cake is a lie is a pillock"

Cake is not a lie.
Well I never got any cake! :[
Stupid Glados.
thats a shame, it was delicious and moist.

1337mokro

Dec 24, 2008
Glowing daggers can rewind time, so if you ever say something stupid to your date make sure to have one at hand.

And some sand to.

Stevato

Oct 3, 2008
IF you ever find yourself wanting to infiltrate a heavily guarded building in order to reach your victim.

Simply, knock out a guard and steal his clothes, they will ALWAYS fit you perfectly

Darthracoon

Aug 27, 2008
Gold weapons aren't an incredible waste of money and incredibly heavy, they are infact the best type of weapon around.

And that wooden doors are impenetrable to all small arms fire.

Ouroboros0977

Jan 1, 2009
If a supercomputer gives you a gun that fires inter-dimensional anomalies, get suspicious once it says "You will be baked", In addition, attacking mutated dogs with a knife is a bad idea.

Darth Marsden

Sep 12, 2008
Enemies always walk along strict pathways and never react if they lose contact with their comrades.

You can hang off ledges indefinitely.

Most people only have one thing to say to you, and they will say it repeatedly.

You are the chosen one. Everywhere.

No matter how good a shot you are, head shots are almost never fatal.

It doesn't matter how urgent the big bad is, there's always time to help out anyone and everyone you come across.

Ammo comes in big, glowing boxes.

Armour and additional clothing will always fit you, no matter how big or small you are.

...I have more, if you'd like 'em.

joswie

Aug 23, 2008
From Half Life 2: In a dystopian city controlled by our alien overloards, the only escape routes are filled with see saw puzzles.

From Bioshock: Upon discovery of dirty syringes filled with a glowing goop, the best course of action is to quickly inject it into your arm. Trust us, it's safe.

:)