Limited Fourth Edition of Halo Reach Spotted

Russ Pitts

The Boss of You
May 1, 2006
Limited Fourth Edition of Halo Reach Spotted

Microsoft is now shipping a special VIP edition of Halo Reach containing the game, a custom controller and a copy of the novel The Fall of Reach. Let the jealousy begin.

tomtom94

aka "Who?"
May 11, 2009
I wonder how many of those are going to end up on eBay.

Probably none, now that I think about it, seeing as I think that's illegal...

But yeah. Lucky you.

hansari

May 31, 2009
Wouldn't a suitcase be more appropriate for a limited edition of Half Life 3?

icyneesan

Feb 28, 2010
I dont even like Halo, or have a 360, and I'm still pretty damn jealous of you guys.

Jesus Phish

Jan 28, 2010
SalamanderJoe said:
Well...I'm getting a regular copy. So I save money. So there. (sticks out tongue)
If that is a press release vip version, it was most likely free. So they saved even more money than you.

EMFCRACKSHOT

Not quite Cthulhu
May 25, 2009
thenumberthirteen said:
Nice. That controller looks awesome. Why don't they sell them? You could make a fortune.
I think thats the same limited edition Reach Controller that you can buy instore for about £35-40

SalamanderJoe

Jun 28, 2010
Jesus Phish said:
SalamanderJoe said:
Well...I'm getting a regular copy. So I save money. So there. (sticks out tongue)
If that is a press release vip version, it was most likely free. So they saved even more money than you.
Awww....damn it...(head hits desk)

thenumberthirteen

Unlucky for some
Dec 19, 2007
EMFCRACKSHOT said:
thenumberthirteen said:
Nice. That controller looks awesome. Why don't they sell them? You could make a fortune.
I think thats the same limited edition Reach Controller that you can buy instore for about £35-40
Really? I hadn't seen it. Oh well.

thenumberthirteen

Unlucky for some
Dec 19, 2007
Revelo said:
I guess the legendary edition will just have to suffice. =P Shame my local store isn't doing a midnight launch.
My one is, but I don't have a 360 :) I ever got the point of midnight openings. Why not just sell it the second the delivery arrives and undercut the other stores. All it means is everyone has to stay up late and queue outside in the rain and cold.

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009

I am putting out for Legendary and now suddenly feel like I've been *****-slapped. I am green with envy and red with Nerd-Rage! Oooh! Christmas Colors!