Morrowind

Saints Row 4

God of War 1

Summoner 2

Mini Ninjas

The Warriors

Okami

Sorry there's so many!
Mass Effect: Favorite RPG of all time. World is amazing, characters are amazing, exploration was fun (yes, it was), combat was enjoyable...loved it.

Final Fantasy X: I give this game a stamp of "okay." I enjoyed playing it, but it's flawed. I love the combat system, but the story was mixed. However, I have to give it credit, the writing was flawed, but I think FFX is a very intelligent game in the themes it conveys and whatnot. So, definately enjoyed playing it, but I wouldn't list it as one of my favorites.

Fallout 3: I'll be honest, I really didn't enjoy this game. I got up to Megaton before I quit. I can't call it bad, it's just not a style of RPG that I like. I'm not fond of how it deals with its player character, or the feeling of "here's the world, have fun." I love exploration, but not to the extent that Bethesda does it.

Anyway, list of favorites. By no means should be considered definitive, but here's a take:

-The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker

-The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

-The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

-Diablo III

-Soul Calibur III

-Soul Calibur

-Sonic the Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles

-Sonic the Hedgehog 2

-Sonic Adventure

-Super Mario 64

-Star Fox 64

-Metroid: Fusion

-Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater

-Metal Gear Solid

-Fire Emblem: Blazing Sword

-StarCraft II

-Warcraft III

-Command & Conquer III

-Resident Evil 4

-Golden Sun: The Broken Seal

-Golden Sun: The Lost Age

-Halo: Combat Evolved

-GoldenEye

-Super Smash Brothers: Melee

Edit: Crap, people posted while I was typing this up. Sorry. Didn't mean to skip others.

Edit 2: To comment on the post I was meant to:

Kaleion said:
My turn I guess.

TLoZ Majora's Mask

TLoZ Windwaker

TLoZ Minish Cap (I really like Zelda games OK)

Max Payne 1 & 2 but not 3 that is shit.

TimeSplitters trilogy

Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory

Mother 3

A Wolf Among Us

Terranigma (The whole Gaia trilogy actually :p)

Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow

Garou Mark of The Wolves

The Last Blade 2

F-Zero X

Golden Sun

Chrono Trigger

I think I'll stop there otherwise I'll never finish this.
-Majora's Mask: I like this game. Overall, it's my fourth favorite Zelda. However, it's still the weakest of all the 3D Zelda games I've played, and it's still a bit of a black sheep to me. When I think of MM, I think "OoT" lite. And while that's a bit disingenuous, I'm afraid I can't love this game as much as the titles that are higher on the list. So, yeah. Good game. But not my favorite.

-Wind Waker: My favorite LoZ game, and, at this time of writing, perhaps my favorite game of all time. Which is funny, because when I first played it when it came out, I didn't like it. I gave up at Forest Haven. Having played it through now, I can now say, "hey, younger self. You were an idiot."

But yeah. Love this game. And to sum up why, I think it's the exploration factor, yet all the other little things as well. The characterization. The story. The themes. Just...well, love it.

-The Minish Cap: My 5th favorite LoZ game. I enjoyed this, I'd give it a stamp of "good." By no means a contender for my top games of all time, but still, an enjoyable game. Exploration was okay. I liked the idea of the minish, and the shrink mechanic, and Ezlo was an enjoyable companion. I also liked how combat was handed. If this game has a weakness, it would be Vaati IMO. That his possession of the king is revealed beforehand removes a lot of the suspense, as does Ezlo revealing his backstory. So on the one hand, Vaati's very fun to fight. On the other, I have no interest in him as a character. Liked his manga characterization though.

Timesplitters: Only played Timesplitters 2. Loved it. Not a favorite, but damn was that game enjoyable.

F-Zero X: Hmm...I have this on the N64. Played it a bit back in the day as well. However, in the N64 era, I enjoyed the likes of Mario Kart 64 and Diddy Kong Racing far more. F-Zero is kind of a more 'pure' racing game, and while it's indeed fun (and was fun), I've generally preferred the kart sub-genre more.

Golden Sun: As in, the first game. My second favorite RPG of all time, just coming short of Mass Effect. And it's for similar reasons. In Golden Sun, it honestly felt like a world. A world I could explore. The story, while simple, was well done, how you're always just one step behind Saturos and co. The use of puzzles was well done as well. Characters were likable, albeit simple. Overall, Mass Effect wins out because it has all the strengths of Golden Sun, but does them better (bar worldbuilding, which is about equal). However, Golden Sun deserves every piece of praise it gets IMO, and then some more.

rvbnut

Jan 3, 2011
Hawki said:
Anyway, list of favorites. By no means should be considered definitive, but here's a take:

-The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker
Haven't played it. :S

-The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Heard great things about it, but haven't played it. :S

-The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Loved it! :D

-Diablo III
Game was ok, but I prefer Path of Exile better.

-Soul Calibur III
Was fantastic to play with friends.

-Soul Calibur
Was fantastic to play with friends. :p

-Sonic the Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles
Never played unfortunately.

-Sonic the Hedgehog 2
Also never played.

-Sonic Adventure
Was odd, but still fun at the same time.

-Super Mario 64
Who hasn't played it? Me.....

-Star Fox 64
Quite enjoyable, doesn't age well in my opinion.

-Metroid: Fusion
Fantastic game. Loved every moment of it.

-Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
You know, as much as I love stealth games, I've never touched a MGS game. :S

-Metal Gear Solid
See above post.

-Fire Emblem: Blazing Sword
Great game. I've currently making my way through Awakening.

-StarCraft II
Tried it, but was too complicated for my tastes.

-Warcraft III
Sadly I only ever played this for DOTA.

-Command & Conquer III
Great game, one of the first RTS games I got into.

-Resident Evil 4
God the AI was awful in that game. :p But was great for atmosphere.

-Golden Sun: The Broken Seal
ANOTHER GOLDEN SUN FAN!!!!!!!! :D

-Golden Sun: The Lost Age
SEE ABOVE POST! :D

-Halo: Combat Evolved
I spent waaaaaay too much time playing that game. The Library on Legendary was almost like a cakewalk by the end of my time playing it.

-GoldenEye
I only played the multiplayer. But it was so much fun at parties.

-Super Smash Brothers: Melee
Quite fun when at get togethers with mates. But not really my thing.
Mine are:
- Golden Sun
- Golden Sun: The Lost Age
- Dark Souls
- Dark Souls 2
- Kerbal Space Program
- Bravely Default
- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- Dragon Age Origins
- Star Wars Republic Commando
- Star Wars The Knights of the Old Republic
- Final Fantasy X
- Advance Wars Dual Strike

BlackBark

Apr 8, 2010
Edit: Seems I took way too long to write my post.

Kaleion said:
TLoZ Majora's Mask - Not played...This is mainly due to me never having Nintendo consoles, but I've just got a new 3ds, so I might give Majora's Mask a try.

TLoZ Windwaker - Not played

TLoZ Minish Cap (I really like Zelda games OK) - Not played

Max Payne 1 & 2 but not 3 that is shit. - A great mix of comic book style story and fun gameplay. A shame the third one turned the character into a miserable old sod.

TimeSplitters trilogy - I spent a great deal of time playing Time Splitters 2. Some really fun game types and great maps. One of the few games where the multiplayer kept me interested for such a long time.

Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory - I've only played this for a couple of hours at my Cousin's house, and I can't remember the story at all. The gameplay is not quite to my tastes, from what I recall.

Mother 3 - Haven't played

A Wolf Among Us - Really interesting themes, story and characters. I wish there had been more interaction and puzzles, though. It felt too much like I was just along for the ride.

Terranigma (The whole Gaia trilogy actually :p) - Not played, but looks interesting.

Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow - Not played

Garou Mark of The Wolves - Not played

The Last Blade 2 - Not played

F-Zero X - Not played

Golden Sun - One of my favourites too! Great story, great battle system, great characters...great everything!

Chrono Trigger - A very interesting setting and idea. I haven't finished it yet, but I will definitely get around to it.

Ok, my list (the first few that come to mind):

Suikoden 2
Fallout NV
Deus Ex
Shogun Total War
Golden Sun / The Lost Age
Half Life 2
Divinity 2
Xenosaga
GTA V
Supreme Commander

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
FPLOON said:
RJ 17 said:
FPLOON said:
Corruption of Champions
-Oh-ho-ho! You're a dirty, NAUGHTY boy, aren't you! Hehehehe, I wonder how many people know what this is...I don't know what would surprise me more: if a lot of people know what it is or if only a few people know what it is. :p
I do know some people on this very site that both know and have played that particular game... At least two(?) of them enjoyed it just as much as I did... ;)
I know I certainly enjoy it. I'll always binge it for a couple weeks then not touch it for a few months (hoping for more updates). Having said that, it is about "that time" again. :3

OT:

Seeing as how I've already posted my list and I've only played 1 game from the list of the person above me, whoever comes next can go off of BlackBark's list and hopefully be able to say more about it than I would be able to. :p

Elfgore

Your friendly local nihilist
Legacy
Dec 6, 2010
Going off BlackBark's list.

Fallout NV- I like 3 more, but I've sunk a lot of time into this one as well. Sadly, I never got to see the ending to the last DLC due to a glitch.

Shogun Total War- Well, Total War: Shogun 2 was pretty awesome. I've sadly never played a total war game before Rome. I'll assume it is pretty awesome as well.

GTA V- Best GTA I've played. I really should delve into the online a little bit more, but the campaign was more than enough.

Supreme Commander- Love it. Love everything about it. Huge, gorgeous battles.

Sadly, everything else I've only heard off. I've played a bit of Half Life 2, but I was too young and didn't play enough to judge it.

My List

Medieval 2: Total War
Battlefield 3
Pirate Warriors 2
Samurai Warriors 4
Infamous 2
Mass Effect 3
Dragon Age: Origins
Oblivion
Skyrim

Dec 10, 2012
Elfgore said:
My List

Medieval 2: Total War
Battlefield 3
Pirate Warriors 2
Samurai Warriors 4
Infamous 2
Mass Effect 3
Oblivion
Skyrim
I have no experience with the first half of your list, so I'll start with
-InFamous 2-
I love both PS3 InFamous titles, and 2 is the better one. The story is better, characters are better, powers are more varied, the city is more interesting. Fantastic open world action game.
-Mass Effect 3-
Mass Effect is my favorite series ever, so I love this game, but it is the weakest of the three I think. Some great, great payoffs to the storylines, and the combat was certainly the best of them all. But the game is unpolished, the dialogue wheel is cut in half, the side-missions are uninteresting, and Cerberus was just ruined. Great game, still a bit disappointing.
-Dragon Age: Origins-
Another really great game. It's enormous in scale and length, the characters are mostly brilliant, the lore is interesting even if the story is old hat. Even the combat that so many people can't stand is good; it's slow, but highly tactical and offers so many options.
-Oblivion-
Yes, Oblivion is great for so many reasons, but it is also flawed for just as many. I always go back to it for the great quests and beautiful world, but the combat is terrible.
-Skyrim-
Definitely an evolution of Oblivion, with a shallower learning curve as well as shallower quests and RPG elements. But the combat is much improved, and never having to worry about leveling wrong is a huge plus. It's a fantastic open world exploration experience, but less engaging than its predecessors.

-

My list goes:
Mass Effect series (especially 2)
Borderlands 1 & 2
Timesplitters 2 & 3
BioShock series
God of War
Devil May Cry 3
Skyrim
Shadow of the Colossus
Heretic

ninja666

May 17, 2014
TheVampwizimp said:
My list goes:
Mass Effect series (especially 2)
Borderlands 1 & 2
Timesplitters 2 & 3
BioShock series
God of War
Devil May Cry 3
Skyrim
Shadow of the Colossus
Heretic
Let's go:

Mass Effect - I'm torn whether to play it or not. Heard it's good, but at the same time I'm allergic to Bioware's "epic" and "look how politically correct we are! look!" writing.
Borderlands - Fun game. Loved the Mad Max-esque atmosphere and its humor. Although it's not as much fun solo (I didn't have anyone to play it with :( )
Dragon Age: Origins - A good mix between oldschool gameplay and modern accesibility. Morrigan made me stop playing it, though... that *****...
Timesplitters - Never played it.
Bioshock - Never liked it. The atmosphere is top notch, but the gameplay is... eh... I didn't like Infinite at all, though and consider it a total piece of shit that fails at delivering anything.
God of War - also never played it
Devil May Cry 3 - My first console-style hack n' slash. I somehow beat it back when I played it, but I probably lost all this skill by now.
Skyrim - Overall pretty bad, but it's a nice game to dick around and do sidequests in.
Shadow of the Colossus - Overrated borefest with no substance.
Heretic - A nice Doom map pack, but nothing more. Hexen was much, much better.

My list:

- Dark Souls 1
- Tomb Raider (2013)
- Chrono Trigger
- Final Fantasy VI
- The Witcher 1
- Shogo: Mobile Armor Division
- Burnout 3: Takedown
- Battlefield: Bad Company 2
- Quake 2
- Flatout 2
- Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2
- Fallout: New Vegas
- The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind
- Quake III: Arena
- Saints Row 2
- Mount and Blade: Warband

Blinktv

Nov 24, 2013
Spider RedNight said:
Blinktv said:
Alright, it's my turn now.
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. CoP
Half Life: Opposing Force
Resident Evil: REmake(RE:RE as I like to say/spell/interpretativedance it )
Dead Space 2
Silent Hill 3
Fallout: New Vegas( or any of the main ones really)
Persona 4 Golden
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
Dark Souls
Shipping simulator 2012(Fire Emblem Awakening)
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. CoP - Never played it! :D

Half Life: Opposing Force - ...Never played it! :D

Resident Evil: REmake - I'm not entirely a big fan of Resident Evil but again, I've never played it!

Dead Space 2: HOLY CRAP I love this game, actually. Love the action and how hopeless everything seems in the end. Ellie's awesome and I like that Isaac is insane but it doesn't REALLY affect him, he just deals with it as it happens and moves on. I loved this game.

Silent Hill 3: Arguably my least favourite Japanese Silent Hill game but still very good, the characters were sympathetic and it's nice to see a badass normal female as the lead. The enemies and some sections of that game pissed me off, though. But it's not a bad game at all.

Fallout: New Vegas - I like Fallout 3 just a BIT more but New Vegas definitely isn't bad. It has Raul and I really only stick around for Raul. But there's no Liam Neeson. Sad day.

Persona 4 Golden - Never played it but I've heard good things about it.

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate - ....NEVER FKLDFKEHGD PLAYED IT! :D

Dark Souls - I personally can't stand this game but people like it for reasons so I'm glad you like it, bro xD

Fire Emblem Awakening - I'm really bad at this. Nevvvver played it? -shruuug-

Hahaaaaaa sorry. I'm like REALLY bad at this.

Okay, here's to the next person!

TTG The Walking Dead (just season one)
Silent Hill 2
Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic
Borderlands 2
Batman: Arkham City
Okami
Tales from the Borderlands
Animal Crossing (any)
Donkey Kong Country
Ha, don't worry about it, at least half of my responses were just as bad. The characters in silent hill 3 are what I love it for, the same is true for New Vegas and its companions. Actually, I love Dead Space 2 for its characters as well( OK the Harpoon gun helps).

L. Declis

Apr 19, 2012
ninja666 said:
My list:

- Dark Souls 1
Dark Souls is overrated. Don't get me wrong, it's good. It's very good. The background and atmosphere drips down your back, the 'plot' is light and relies on you more than simply spelling it out for you, and the combat is a more methodical and slow affair.
But it has a pretty bad fan club.

- Tomb Raider (2013)
Rape threats aside, this is a fantastic game that shows Laura (I won't be using Lara, it's clearly a poor translation of Laura, especially if she's British) turn from naïve and innocent into the first stage of asskickery that we all know and love. It's the classic underdog tale, with gameplay out of Uncharted taking her away from her stupid, large breasted acrobatics to a more fit, healthy and desperate tale.

- Chrono Trigger
This is Final Fantasy for older people.

- Final Fantasy VI
This is Final Fantasy for middle aged people.
I kid, I kid, it's an okay story, but this one is perhaps the 2nd worst Final Fantasy in terms of fans, who say anything after this is a shit FF. (Yeah, the worst one for fans is 7).
Its combat is easily broken, its story manages to have some very touching moments, but it's so grindy that it really doesn't have very much story. Kefka just isn't that interesting to me. Despite what people say, the later Final Fantasies have better story telling.

- The Witcher 1
This is Dragon Age for old people.
Actually, I am quite determined to play it at some point. All I remember from my first go was that combat drags for ages, you spend most of your time running around a village playing fetch quests, and you sleep with women. And you have to keep swapping swords. It's just so drawn-out.

- Shogo: Mobile Armor Division
This is a Japanese game, I think. About tanks.
No idea, I've never played it. Sounds a bit like War of the Human Tanks, which I recommend.

- Burnout 3: Takedown
A racing game where you crash into things for points? Never could get into racing games outside of Mario Kart.

- Battlefield: Bad Company 2
This is EA's COD, but with destructible environments. I was always a Killzone guy, myself.

- Quake 2
Twitch reflex strafing PC shooter, very famous but basically DOOM.

- Flatout 2
I haven't even heard of this.

- Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2
I played this for a few hours. Actually very fun to avoid cops. But it falls into the same pitfall all driving games have; grind, grind, grind.

- Fallout: New Vegas
It's not as good as Fallout 3, despite everyone telling me it is. It isn't bigger, it's just more spread out. Still a good game, but its fans...

- The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind
Skyrim for old people.
It looks pretty damn good, and I like how they work the quests, but the controls are arse and so are the graphics, so it's a game I shall never likely get into. I heard they're making a mod of this in the Skyrim engine, so I may try it there.

- Quake III: Arena
Like Quake 2, but better.

- Saints Row 2
This was when they became a straight up GTA clone. Not a bad game, but you can feel the disc strain with the effort to pretend it's Vice City.

- Mount and Blade: Warband
Star Wars Battlefront, but in medieval times. Something I always wanted to try, but I can't put enough friends together to make it worth it.
Best games ever (according to me):

Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
Final Fantasy X
Assassin's Creed 2: Brotherhood
Crash Bandicoot 2
Resident Evil 3: Nemesis
Civilization 5: Brave New World
The Darkest Dungeon
Portal
Spec Ops: The Line
Bioshock
Mass Effect 2
This War of Mine
Armoured Core 2
Legend of Zelda; Ocarina of Time
Dawn of War: Winter Assault
Katawa Shuojo
Warhammer: Space Marine
Assassin's Creed: Black Flag
Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty
Walking Dead: Season 1

Hero of Lime

Staaay Fresh!
Jun 3, 2013
L. Declis said:
Best games ever (according to me):

Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
Final Fantasy X
Assassin's Creed 2: Brotherhood
Crash Bandicoot 2
Resident Evil 3: Nemesis
Civilization 5: Brave New World
The Darkest Dungeon
Portal
Spec Ops: The Line
Bioshock
Mass Effect 2
This War of Mine
Armoured Core 2
Legend of Zelda; Ocarina of Time
Dawn of War: Winter Assault
Katawa Shuojo
Warhammer: Space Marine
Assassin's Creed: Black Flag
Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty
Walking Dead: Season 1
From your list I've played:

Ocarina of Time: It's my favorite game, so I all I can say is "I agree!"

Bioshock: Only played it once, but I really liked it.

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood/AC4: Not a big fan of Brotherhood personally. I really liked Black Flag, however.

MGS3: It's been a really long time since I played it, but it may be my favorite Metal Gear game. MGS2 was OK to me, I didn't mind Raiden like a lot of people did.

My favorites!

Most of the Legend of Zelda games. It's my favorite series after all.
The Pokemon series, with Black and White being my favorite of the bunch.
Mario Galaxy 1 and 2
Fire Emblem Awakening
Metroid Prime
Halo 3
Super Smash Bros. U/3DS
Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door
Golden Sun/Golden Sun: Lost Age
Pikmin 2
God of War II
Gears of War 2
Mario 64
Kingdom Hearts 2
Resident Evil 4

and many more!

Danny Dowling

May 9, 2014
Hero of Lime said:
Mario Galaxy 1 and 2
Fire Emblem Awakening
Metroid Prime
Halo 3
Super Smash Bros. U/3DS
Pikmin 2
God of War II
Gears of War 2
Mario 64
Kingdom Hearts 2
Resident Evil 4

and many more!
ZELDA: Eh, they're okay, OoT is a good experience to have once i think
POKEMON BL/WH: yeah they're not bad at all, good addition to the universe
MARIO GALAXY: not played but look good
FIRE EMBLEM: not played but ive played those style of games and FE is supposed to be some of the better ones
METROID: seriously too much Nintendo... eh, there's better fps games i think
HAlo 3: one of the worst piles of AI bugged crap i've ever played in my life, MLG was good though
SSB: the most unnecessarily overhyped piles of imbalanced crap i've ever put time into
Paper Mario: yeah that's a pretty good game
GOLDEN SUN: have but still havent played, looks good though
PIKMIN 2: I know next to noting of this franchise
GOW 2: ew...
Mario 64: only played the DS version, which is great
KH2: kingdom hearts is the biggest pile of janky crap i've ever played in my life, i want those hours back
RE4: not my thing, looks okay

And now, mine:

Greatest game of all time:
Sonic 3 & Knuckles

Other greats:
Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker
Super Castlevania 4
Tekken (as a series)
Final Fantasy 3 (DS Version)
Streets of Rage (franchise)
Prince of Persia Sands of Time

that'll do for now

FPLOON

Your #1 Source for the Dino Porn
Jul 10, 2013
Adeptus Aspartem said:
My list:

LucasArts Games (Loom, Monkey Island series, Zak McKraken and definlity Grim Fandango)

Gothic Series (1 & 2)

Rock n' Roll Racing (SNES)

Half-Life Series (1+2 & Counter-Strike)

Civilization Series (1,2 & 5)

Transport Tycoon Deluxe

Freelancer

Diablo Series (1 & 2)

Warcraft Series (3 & TFT)

Armored Core (2, For Answer, 4)
LucasArts Games (Loom, Monkey Island series, Zak McKraken and definlity Grim Fandango): As far as those games in particular, I'm only familiar with the Monkey Island games... and those were fun whne i knew what I was doing at the time...

Gothic Series (1 & 2): Pass...

Rock n' Roll Racing (SNES): Pass...

Half-Life Series (1+2 & Counter-Strike): The first FPS series I ever touched, but didn't finish/play more of until much later in my life... Still a good series in its own right...

Civilization Series (1,2 & 5): Pass...

Transport Tycoon Deluxe: Pass...

Freelancer: Pass...

Diablo Series (1 & 2): Mainly played 2 on my uncle's computer... It was fun from what I remember about it...

Warcraft Series (3 & TFT): Pass...

Armored Core (2, For Answer, 4): Pass...

Wow... I think I would have a better time talking about your Honorable Mentions...
Honorable Mentions: Bastion, Hotline Miami, Dark Souls Series, Saints Row Series, Neverwinter Nights, MassEffect 1 and Portal
Bastion: Pass...

Hotline Miami: That game was fun when I didn't think too hard about it...

Dark Soul series: Played more of 2 than of 1; wish I could invest more time in either one of them *sees Spring Break over the horizon* Jackpot!

Saints Row series: Pass...

Neverwinter Nights: Pass...

Mass Effect 1: Pass... despite owning a copy of it...

Portal: A blast to play on both PC and PS3...

Meh... Close enough...
Hero of Lime said:
My favorites!

Mario Galaxy 1 and 2
Fire Emblem Awakening
Metroid Prime
Halo 3
Super Smash Bros. U/3DS
Pikmin 2
God of War II
Gears of War 2
Mario 64
Kingdom Hearts 2
Resident Evil 4

and many more!
Most Legend of Zelda games: I have only played I, II, re-skinned LTTP, OOT, MM, 4S, 4S Adventures, MC, WW (GameCube), PH, ST, TP, and SS... But, only beaten I, II, re-skinned LTTP, 4S Adventures, and SS with friends... Would probably replay OOT and MM on 3DS and WW on the WiiU...

Pokemon series: Love it... Only played Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Fire Red, Black, White, Black 2, White 2, X, Y, and Omega Ruby... Still need to buy Alpha Sapphire, though, because reasons...

Mario Galaxy 1 and 2: Only played 1... Really should replay that and try out 2 sometime...

Fire Emblem Awakening: Pass...

Metroid Prime: Love this game... Both on GameCube and on Wii... Only 100% on GameCube, though...

Halo 3: Pass...

Super Smash Bros. U/3DS: Love it... Lost my 3DS copy somehow... and lack a WiiU to play my WiiU copy... (Got the soundtrack on the 17th of March, though...)

Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door: Love this game... Probably should replay it again...

Golden Sun/Golden Sun: Lost Age: Only know it's story, kinda... Sounds like a cool game in its own right...

Pikmin 2: Pass... But, should play it sometime...

God of War II: Love this game more than the first one... Unlike the first game, I haven't replayed it yet...

Gears of War 2: Pass...

Mario 64: Played this game at a friend's place... Reminded me of Mario Sunshine at the time...

Kingdom Hearts 2: Love the game; hate Jiminy's Journal... Enough said...

Resident Evil 4: Played the GameCube version... Not sure if I should play the PS2 version or the Wii version...

And, just to repeat myself again ni this thread:
FPLOON said:
Kingdom Hearts 1.5/2.5 HD ReMIXCatherineSonic GenerationsJak & Daxter CollectionTales of SymphoniaRayman Origns/Rayman LegendsRezChild of EdenThe World Ends With YouLEGO Star Wars: The Complete SagaPersona 3 FESSuper Smash Bros.Corruption of Champions

FPLOON

Your #1 Source for the Dino Porn
Jul 10, 2013
Danny Dowling said:
FPLOON said:
yeah cheers for the skip
Sorry, bro... I've spent over 30 minutes making my previous post, trying to respond back to the other posters I've skipped so far... How was I suppose to know you would beat me by a whole 10 minutes on HoL's post?

But, I digress... Let's see your list...
Danny Dowling said:
And now, mine:

Greatest game of all time:
Sonic 3 & Knuckles

Other greats:
Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker
Super Castlevania 4
Tekken (as a series)
Final Fantasy 3 (DS Version)
Streets of Rage (franchise)
Prince of Persia Sands of Time

that'll do for now
Sonic 3 & Knuckles: Loved the Sonic parts... Indifferent to the Knuckles parts...

Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker: Pass...

Super Castlevania 4: Played it... Enjoyed it... Porbably should replay it...

Tekken series: Only fully played with the first game and Tag Tournament 2... Probably would still play whichever Tekken-based game whenever it's available to me...

Final Fantasy 3 (DS version): Pass...

Streets of Rage series: I like it... Only seem to play these games at any arcade that has it, though...

Prince of Persia: Sand of Time: Pass...

(Inb4 Ninja'd)

And, just like a broken record:
FPLOON said:
Kingdom Hearts 1.5/2.5 HD ReMIXCatherineSonic GenerationsJak & Daxter CollectionTales of SymphoniaRayman Origns/Rayman LegendsRezChild of EdenThe World Ends With YouLEGO Star Wars: The Complete SagaPersona 3 FESSuper Smash Bros.Corruption of Champions

Fractral

Tentacle God
Feb 28, 2012
FPLOON said:
I've only played KH2, but I loved it. Got 100% completion on Proud difficulty. I'd like to play the rest, but they're spread out over so many consoles that it's just such a chore to do.
Never played Catherine, but I love Atlus games so it's something that's on my list.
Don't like Sonic games in general, sorry. I've heard good things about Generations but not enough to bother with it.
Never played Jak and Daxter.
Never played Symphonia, but Abyss is one of my favorite games on the 3DS. I recently got into Hearts on my PSV and I'm loving it. I'll probably get round to Symphonia some day.
I've never owned a Rayman game, but I loved Origins when I tried it on a friends PS3.
I think I have Rez, deep in my Steam Library somewhere.
Never played Child of Eden, I'd like to but it's not a priority for me. I'll probably watch an LP of it sometime.
TWEWY is one of my favorite DS games- I'm so glad I managed to import it. I love it to bits, and would kill for a sequel someday.
Lego Star Wars is a fond childhood memory for me. I still go back and replay them from time to time.
Persona 3 FES is my favorite Atlus game and favorite PS2 game, hands down. I love everything about this game. The story, the characters, the atmosphere- it's perfect. P3P just made it better. I know it's a cliche but this was the first game to make me cry at the end.
I can't stand SSB. I dislike Fighters in general, but SSB is the worst for me- I never know what's going on and always end up being owned by everyone else.
Corruption of Champions- not even heard of this one, sorry.

For mine, trying to go for stuff that hasn't been mentioned too much;
Persona 4 Golden
Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 2
Final Fantasy IX
Portal 2
Galactic Civilizations 2
Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky
Pokemon White Version
Halo: Reach

SilverLion

May 11, 2013
Portal 2- I actually find it better than the original because the humour is just as good as the first game but there's more puzzles, a better, more involved story and a better final boss ifght, but I don't like how they tried to make GLaDOS a good guy. She's a psycho computer, and that's how I like her.
Pokemon White- I found it alright, but the lack of exotic Pokemon prior to the endgame really stunted my team choices because I don't really like most of the 'mons that could learn Fly and I prefer to have a team of six good 'mons, not five and an HM slave.
Halo: Reach- Probably the best Halo game since the first one, it's story has just the right mix of action and plot, the AI is better than ever before and they actually made the pistol worth using again!
Haven't played any of those others, but now for my favourite games (in order);
Red Dead Redemption (Favourite game)
Sonic Generations (In my opinion the best game on a technical level)
Doom II
Pokemon Platinum
Portal 2

DocJ

What am I doing here?
Jun 3, 2014
Read Dead Redemption: Never played.
Sonic Generations: Never played.
Doom II: Never played.
Pokemon Platinum: Never played.
Portal 2: It was pretty good. Lots of good story in there. Valve really did a lot of work with this and made it a beautiful game. Not to mention the wonderful co-op gamemode. I always have been big on puzzle games and Portal was really one of my favourites.

My list!

-World of Warcraft
-Starcraft 2
-DOTA 2
-Fallout New Vegas
-TellTales Tales from the Borderlands
-Awesomenauts
-Crypt of the Necrodancer
-Dust:An Elysian Tail
-Killing Floor
-Heroes of the Storm
-Planetside 2
-To the Moon
-Valkyria Chronicles
-XCOM (All of them. Except the Bureau)
-Epic Battle Fantasy 4

NerAnima

Jun 29, 2013
Doctadoone said:
My list!

-World of Warcraft
*Eh, I could never get into it*
-Starcraft 2
*I've played the first, enjoyed a fair bit of it, haven't tried the second*
-DOTA 2
*pass*
-Fallout New Vegas
*I enjoyed Fallout 3 more, but for what little time I spent on it, it wasn't bad*
-TellTales Tales from the Borderlands
*Seen it, not too interested, but doesn't look bad*
-Awesomenauts
*never heard of it*
-Crypt of the Necrodancer
*This really interests me, I'm going to get it once it's finished, but until then, I can wait*
-Dust:An Elysian Tail
*This would definitely be one of my favourite games, I love so much of this game*
-Killing Floor
*Pass*
-Heroes of the Storm
*pass*
-Planetside 2
*pass*
-To the Moon
*pass*
-Valkyria Chronicles
*Considered getting, not enough interest in it, though*
-XCOM (All of them. Except the Bureau)
*I loved Enemy Unknown, and played a fair bit of Enemy Within. Haven't played any of the older games, sadly*
-Epic Battle Fantasy 4
*and have to pass again*
I'm going to keep my list short as I can.

-Golden Sun series
-Skullgirls
-Chrono Trigger
-Dust: An Elysian Tail
-LoZ: Majora's Mask
-Sly Cooper
-Fire Emblem series
-Final Fantasy Tactics Advance 1 and 2
-Metroid Prime
-Pokemon Emerald and Omega Ruby
-Super Mario Sunshine

Edit: Sorry, had to add two more.

-Corruption of Champions
-Souls series

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
NerAnima said:
I'm going to keep my list short as I can.

-Golden Sun series
-Skullgirls
-Chrono Trigger
-Dust: An Elysian Tail
-LoZ: Majora's Mask
-Sly Cooper
-Fire Emblem series
-Final Fantasy Tactics Advance 1 and 2
-Metroid Prime
-Pokemon Emerald and Omega Ruby
-Super Mario Sunshine

Edit: Sorry, had to add two more.

-Corruption of Champions
-Souls series
Golden Sun: I've only ever played Golden Sun on the DS, Dark Dawn. I thought it was pretty unique and I've had fun with it but I haven't made it too far at this point.

Chrono Trigger: I've had fun with this game but I haven't beaten it. Sadly, I've only gotten the bad ending, IE: killed by Lavos in 1999 and I haven't gone back to finish it properly yet.

Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask: I never really cared for this game compared to others but it's a game I would rather play than Skyward Sword or the DS games. It's not a bad game but I don't like the dungeons. The side-quests are fun though so there's that.

Sly Cooper: I've only played the first game but I haven't beaten it yet. I'm working on it and aside from the time trials, I'm loving this game immensely! It's really charming and really fun to play.

Fire Emblem: I've only ever played Sacred Stones and, Awakening and of those Awakening is my clear favorite because of casual mode. Something about permadeath in games gets my anxiety up so I haven't gone back to play too much of SS despite my liking it other than the fear of someone being killed off. If I could read Japanese well enough, I would import the other DS Fire Emblem that offers a casual mode...

Final Fantasy Tactics Advance: There's a second one?! I played through the first one when I was a kid but got stuck on a boss fight and gave the game up...I plan on going back to it though at some point since I put a ton of time into the game and other than the boss I'm stuck on, it's a really fun GBA title.

Metroid Prime: I can't play this on the Wii but on the Gamecube, I've made it fairly far. I look back on my life when I was a kid and would smack myself for choosing the Xbox over the Gamecube since I see Metroid Prime as being a much better Sci-Fi FPS than Halo CE could have hoped to be. I haven't beaten this yet but I'm working on it; I love the atmosphere, I love the freaking boss fights and even on the Gamecube, this game looks great to this day.

Pokemon Emerald & Omega Ruby: Pokemon is Pokemon. The changes aren't all that big as far as I've seen because I'm not a hyper trainer but as a casual player who goes through the Elite Four etc, I've always had tons of fun with Pokemon. I never played Emerald but Sapphire was great and Omega Ruby (the version I chose) is an incredible remastering of a great game.

Super Mario Sunshine: This is another 3D Super Mario game that I tried to play and just didn't like. It's not even because this is Sunshine and "nobody likes that one", this is because up until Galaxy and the 3D Land/3D World, I didn't like ANY 3D Super Mario games. I don't like the mini-games, I don't like the controls, FLUDD was an interesting new gimmick but didn't do much to make me want to stick with the game when there were other gamecube games that I would rather have played. I'm sorry, I just don't like this one.

----

My favorite games!

Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Final Fantasy 7, 8 and, 9
Guitar Hero: Metallica
Hyrule Warriors
Legend of Zelda: Link to the Past
Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga
Mega Man X2
New Super Mario Bros DS
Pokemon...uh...Soul Silver I guess...yeah, I'll stick with that one
Saint's Row 2
Super Mario 3D World
Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call

Battenberg

Browncoat
Aug 16, 2012
Shoggoth2588 said:
-snip-

My favorite games!

Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Final Fantasy 7, 8 and, 9
Guitar Hero: Metallica
Hyrule Warriors
Legend of Zelda: Link to the Past
Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga
Mega Man X2
New Super Mario Bros DS
Pokemon...uh...Soul Silver I guess...yeah, I'll stick with that one
Saint's Row 2
Super Mario 3D World
Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call
Deus Ex: HR - Non-stop black and gold epicness. Never played the original (I'll get around to it one day I swear!) but this has been my gold standard benchmark both for action RPGs (for the gameplay) and for games with a sci fi/ cyberpunk theme to them ever since I played it.

Guitar Hero: Metallica - Not super into Metallica or a whole lot of metal but hey, it's still Guitar Hero so I still like it well enough.

Saint's Row 2 - Alright story, gameplay, and graphics (for the time). Excellent soundtrack and customisation options. Currently my character is sporting very Heisenberg-eque look and driving the closest thing I could make to the Krystal Ship.

A few choice games of mine:

Resident Evil 4
FTL
(Modded) Skyrim
Tekken 3
Uncharted 2
Rogue Legacy
Timesplitters
Half Life
Plants vs Zombies
Crash Bash