Listing The Conservatives' efforts of suppressing the American ability to Vote.

Agema

You have no authority here, Jackie Weaver
Legacy
Mar 3, 2009
I believe the likelihood that some asshole wanted to intimidate voters, and used a fake Proud Boys email address to better evoke fear, is higher than the likelihood that a left-winger sent fake intimidating emails to other left-wingers to make them more likely to vote against the way the letters told them to, yes. Because the latter involves loads of extra steps and presumptuous leaps.
Although perhaps the simplest reality is that the means to intimidate by mimicking the Proud Boys is based on the fact that the Proud Boys are an intimidating group.

Iron

BOI
Sep 6, 2013
Country
Occupied Palestine
Although perhaps the simplest reality is that the means to intimidate by mimicking the Proud Boys is based on the fact that the Proud Boys are an intimidating group.
Dude this was obviously Iran's work

tstorm823

Elite Member
Legacy
Aug 4, 2011
Country
USA
I believe the likelihood that some asshole wanted to intimidate voters, and used a fake Proud Boys email address to better evoke fear, is higher than the likelihood that a left-winger sent fake intimidating emails to other left-wingers to make them more likely to vote against the way the letters told them to, yes. Because the latter involves loads of extra steps and presumptuous leaps.
lil devils cracked the case for us here. Apparently it was Iran's work. Iran has been meddling in favor of?

Silvanus

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 15, 2013
Country
United Kingdom
lil devils cracked the case for us here. Apparently it was Iran's work. Iran has been meddling in favor of?
Iran has been meddling in favour of Iran. Though it's worth noting that we know already that Russia's meddling in 2016, the other culprit identified by the DNI, happened to align with the Trump campaign's interests.

Reactions: lil devils x

Iron

BOI
Sep 6, 2013
Country
Occupied Palestine
Iran has been meddling in favour of Iran. Though it's worth noting that we know already that Russia's meddling in 2016, the other culprit identified by the DNI, happened to align with the Trump campaign's interests.
*coughs*
No Collusion,
1603369742155.png

That is all.

Silvanus

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 15, 2013
Country
United Kingdom
*coughs*
No Collusion
You'll notice that I didn't say anything about collusion. Russia interfered on Trump's behalf, as has been stated by the DNI, FBI, Senate Intelligence Committee (led by Republicans), and Special Counsel.

Agema

You have no authority here, Jackie Weaver
Legacy
Mar 3, 2009
The zionists, obviously. Look at how Greater Iran and Greater Isr*el share a nice border.
And yet they'd still manage to have a war over a disputed 1.5 sq km patch of worthless desert. It's just what countries do.

Reactions: MrCalavera

MrCalavera

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 30, 2020
Country
Poland
I think more countries should meddle.
It's about the elections in the world's still greatest power. They're too important to be left unmeddled.
We should ensure fair and wide access to the american presidential candidates and their staff. Every country should get their chance at meddling.

Secondhand Revenant

Recycle, Reduce, Redead
Legacy
Oct 29, 2014
Baator
Country
The Nine Hells

lil devils x

🐐More Lego Goats Please!🐐
Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
I'm sure the general sentiment will be to distance from those particular people
I dunno, they made Kyle Rittenhouse a right wing Hero for murdering people, I am sure they likely think this is great because "Trump prefers people who aren't run off the road". They are probably cheering them on, otherwise, it was really a false flag operation to try and make Trump look bad. They were just POSING as Trump supporters, but were really Antifa.

ObsidianJones

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 29, 2020
Country
United States
I wonder if we'll see news about this.

So Cops LED Maga protesters to a predominantly Black Neighborhood during early voting in Fort Worth. Voter Intimidation with help with your local Law Enforcement.

Yeah, we should trust the cops.

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020

So, please. Explain away armed Trump supporters ramming Biden's Bus.
Neither that article nor the videos in it say or show that the bus was rammed.
A staffer's SUV was hit.

Beyond that, it's not illegal or even morally wrong to drive next to, behind, or in front of, a bus.

lil devils x

🐐More Lego Goats Please!🐐
Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
I wonder if we'll see news about this.

So Cops LED Maga protesters to a predominantly Black Neighborhood during early voting in Fort Worth. Voter Intimidation with help with your local Law Enforcement.

Yeah, we should trust the cops.
I would pretend to be surprised but I have lived in this area far too long to think this the least bit abnormal. When I said it wasn't safe for people to put Biden/Harris signs up or have stickers or flags or anything I really wasn't kidding. It is seriously dangerous to voice your opinions here.

Kwak

Elite Member
Sep 11, 2014
Country
A staffer's SUV was hit.

Beyond that, it's not illegal or even morally wrong to drive next to, behind, or in front of, a bus.
Nice job.

Reactions: MrCalavera

Avnger

Trash Goblin
Legacy
Apr 1, 2016
Country
United States
A staffer's SUV was hit.

Atta boy!

For your next trick, why don't you explain to us all how a burning cross was just a good old southern hospitality housewarming gift?

Reactions: lil devils x