Listing The Conservatives' efforts of suppressing the American ability to Vote.

Secondhand Revenant

Recycle, Reduce, Redead
Legacy
Oct 29, 2014
Baator
Country
The Nine Hells
Oh I guess I really overestimated some people.

Ftr, trying to surround another vehicle with your own vehicles to impede them is kinda dangerous and doing so while armed is pretty clearly an intimidation tactic

Cheetodust

Elite Member
Jun 2, 2020
Country
Ireland
Oh I guess I really overestimated some people.

Ftr, trying to surround another vehicle with your own vehicles to impede them is kinda dangerous and doing so while armed is pretty clearly an intimidation tactic
Yeah but unless they start ramming the bus, firing warning shots and shouting kill the commies can we REALLY be sure they weren't just coincidentally driving the same direction?

Reactions: Secondhand Revenant

Secondhand Revenant

Recycle, Reduce, Redead
Legacy
Oct 29, 2014
Baator
Country
The Nine Hells

Gergar12

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 24, 2020
Country
United States
They can suppress my vote all they want at least they are not like Portland's Antifa mayor candidate who wears a dictator skirt. Antifa is full of white lunatics who want to burn down your house.

Secondhand Revenant

Recycle, Reduce, Redead
Legacy
Oct 29, 2014
Baator
Country
The Nine Hells
They can suppress my vote all they want at least they are not like Portland's Antifa mayor candidate who wears a dictator skirt. Antifa is full of white lunatics who want to burn down your house.
Did you read the topic or have you been smoking crack?

Gergar12

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 24, 2020
Country
United States
Did you read the topic or have you been smoking crack?
Yes, it's about a bunch of conservative efforts to depress votes from liberals, oh woe upon me, when these same liberals have been backing Anftia, and Jeff Bezos. And no I don't do drugs, I am not an idiot who puts unsafe substances in my body.

Secondhand Revenant

Recycle, Reduce, Redead
Legacy
Oct 29, 2014
Baator
Country
The Nine Hells
Yes, it's about a bunch of conservative efforts to depress votes from liberals, oh woe upon me, when these same liberals have been backing Anftia, and Jeff Bezos. And no I don't do drugs, I am not an idiot who puts unsafe substances in my body.
Ah okay, you're just anti-Democracy and a fan of collective punishment for your political opponents

Secondhand Revenant

Recycle, Reduce, Redead
Legacy
Oct 29, 2014
Baator
Country
The Nine Hells
No, I am anti-people burning down my house and supporting robber barons.
Not mutually exclusive with the fact you want your political opponents to not be allowed to vote or that you wanna punish everyone else too, so yeah, anti-Democracy and for collective punishment of your political opponents.

Kwak

Elite Member
Sep 11, 2014
Country
Please do not insult other users
No, you're an idiot for reasons unrelated to that one.

Reactions: Secondhand Revenant

Kwak

Elite Member
Sep 11, 2014
Country

-
Oath Keepers militia leader Stewart Rhodes said members of his militia will be at polling locations on Election Day to “protect” Trump voters during an appearance on far-right conspiracy theorist Alex Jones’ program.

After making that claim, Rhodes made a number of unhinged statements, including saying Oath Keepers would follow directives from President Donald Trump to take members of the “deep state” into custody and “do what we have to do,” that Trump should invoke the Insurrection Act before the election, that Oath Keepers will “be in range” of Washington D.C., to stop a “Benghazi-style” attack on the White House on election night, and that a war will have to be fought against Democrats on the West Coast who are “bought” by the Chinese government. Rhodes also hyped the possibility of a second civil war where his “battle-hardened” supporters kill the “street soldiers” and “command and control” of “the radical left.” He later claimed the United States is already in a civil war because “you have sitting politicians who are part of the enemy’s ranks.”

Disturbingly, Rhodes telegraphed how he will interpret election results, saying that he would consider a win by Democratic nominee Joe Biden illegitimate and evidence the election had been stolen, presaging how he and his militia might react to that outcome.

Oath Keepers militia leader Stewart Rhodes said members of his militia will be at polling locations on Election Day to “protect” Trump voters during an appearance on far-right conspiracy theorist Alex Jones’ program.

After making that claim, Rhodes made a number of unhinged statements, including saying Oath Keepers would follow directives from President Donald Trump to take members of the “deep state” into custody and “do what we have to do,” that Trump should invoke the Insurrection Act before the election, that Oath Keepers will “be in range” of Washington D.C., to stop a “Benghazi-style” attack on the White House on election night, and that a war will have to be fought against Democrats on the West Coast who are “bought” by the Chinese government. Rhodes also hyped the possibility of a second civil war where his “battle-hardened” supporters kill the “street soldiers” and “command and control” of “the radical left.” He later claimed the United States is already in a civil war because “you have sitting politicians who are part of the enemy’s ranks.”

Disturbingly, Rhodes telegraphed how he will interpret election results, saying that he would consider a win by Democratic nominee Joe Biden illegitimate and evidence the election had been stolen, presaging how he and his militia might react to that outcome.

Last edited:

Gergar12

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 24, 2020
Country
United States
Not mutually exclusive with the fact you want your political opponents to not be allowed to vote or that you wanna punish everyone else too, so yeah, anti-Democracy and for collective punishment of your political opponents.
No, you're an idiot for reasons unrelated to that one.
I am going to be so happy when Joe Biden or Trump takes away both of your social security cause you both were suckers who brought into his campaign instead of Bernie's.

Secondhand Revenant

Recycle, Reduce, Redead
Legacy
Oct 29, 2014
Baator
Country
The Nine Hells
I am going to be so happy when Joe Biden or Trump takes away both of your social security cause you both were suckers who brought into his campaign instead of Bernie's.
Curious, why on earth have you assumed I didn't vote for Bernie in the primary

Avnger

Trash Goblin
Legacy
Apr 1, 2016
Country
United States
Curious, why on earth have you assumed I didn't vote for Bernie in the primary
Because he can't view the world outside of black and white "good guys" vs "bad guys." You've disagreed with him, so you must be one of the "bad guys."