LittleBigPlanet 3 Arrives in November 2014

MarlaDesat

Aug 22, 2013
LittleBigPlanet 3 Arrives in November 2014

All user-created levels from LittleBigPlanet and LittleBigPlanet 2 will be compatible with the newest Sackboy adventure.

Read Full Article

BrotherRool

Oct 31, 2008
The LB3 section of Sony's conference will be the first and only time this year where someone had a controller in their hands on stage and was actually playing the game.

In a world where we watch pre-recorded trailer after pre-recorded trailer whilst someone stands their dumbly with a controller in their hand, not even looking at a screen and barely moving the buttons and we're asked to pretend that they're 'playing' the game... it was kind of nice seeing someone actually play it.

NuclearKangaroo

Feb 7, 2014
looks neat, is it comming to the PS4 or PS3? if its comming out for the PS4, i wonder if porting all those levels was a nightmare

Roxas1359

Burn, Burn it All!
Aug 8, 2009
NuclearKangaroo said:
looks neat, is it comming to the PS4 or PS3? if its comming out for the PS4, i wonder if porting all those levels was a nightmare
Coming to the PS4, and I can't find anything to say that it's coming out for the PS3, so at this point assume it's PS4 exclusive. So yeah, that must have been a nightmare for the developers to port the levels over.

OT: Little Big Planet, since the first one, has always been a game my friends and I have always loved. While this isn't tipping me over into buying a PS4 right now, I will say that when I eventually do get one, I'll be getting this game.