It?s bigger on the inside.

Read Full Article

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
Great review Nasrin!

I still have yet to play any of the LittleBigPlanet games, but they always kind of reminded me of the next logical step beyond games like ChuChu Rocket. If I had a current-gen Sony platform I'd be all over these games. DX

Sep 11, 2009
Sober Thal said:
Final Fantasy III anyone?
According to the information I was able to dig up, you can buy the game on your PS3 and download it directly to your Vita. As long as they share the same PSN account.

I just did a quick google search. I may be wrong, but there are forums with people claiming they're playing it on the Vita.

Sep 11, 2009
Sober Thal said:
Ninjasander said:
Sober Thal said:
Final Fantasy III anyone?
According to the information I was able to dig up, you can buy the game on your PS3 and download it directly to your Vita. As long as they share the same PSN account.

I just did a quick google search. I may be wrong, but there are forums with people claiming they're playing it on the Vita.
Goes to show you I'm a google tard...

Thanks for the heads up! I'll have to invest some time here... thanks again!
No problem! I hope you'll get it to work on the Vita. ^^

neonsword13-ops

~ Struck by a Smooth Criminal ~
Mar 28, 2011
Mimsofthedawg said:
I got LBP 1 on the PS3 for free during some promotion Sony was having after the hack last year. It was a really fun platformer, especially when played with friends, but it lacked the polish that games like Mario or Rayman have. I didn't get LBP2, but LBPVita absolutely blows LBP1 out of the water. From what I heard, it's even better than LBP2. It just goes to show you the potential of the Vita, truly allowing you to play console quality experiences that lack NOTHING compared to its home brethren. Even the graphics in LBP look great, though admittedly this is due to the small screen (you don't need super HD 1080p graphics on a 5" screen). Still... it's just incredible!

This, along with Uncharted Golden Abyss and Rayman Origins are the reasons why you NEED to get a Vita. I'm hoping that Assassin's Creed III Liberation and Black Ops II will be further reasons. This library gets better daily!
LBP1 was good
LBP PSP was shit, to say the least, but was a step in the right direction for portable fun.
LBP 2 is excellent and people are still creating awesome content to this day.

But LBP Vita? BETTER than LBP 2? Hmm. Maybe I'll just have to scavenge up $40 dollars and see what the big fuss is about.

Maybe it'll keep me distracted until Persona 4 Golden comes out in a month and a half (Or less than 2 months. Whatever). :D

VanQ

Casual Plebeian
Oct 23, 2009
I never played any of the LBP games but the high praise for this particular release has me extremely curious. I guess I'll pick this up and give it a go. The gameplay does look fun and I heard the player made content will give the game extended replay value so I don't see why I shouldn't.