Living in a game of your choice.

Robot Number V

May 15, 2012
Definitely the Mass Effect universe. It has spaceships, robots, and blue squid-lesbians! What more could you possibly ask for?

And odds are, the Reapers wouldn't show up during my lifetime so...We're good there.

Elfgore

Your friendly local nihilist
Legacy
Dec 6, 2010
The Elder Scrolls all the way man! Love to live in the Imperial City, or maybe the main city in The Shivering Isles. That would be awesome

Anti-American Eagle

HAPPENING IMMINENT
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
Canada
Is the witcher a choice?.. I guess not...
I guess I'd go with the Deus Ex verse, if for no other reason than that I know it works out because I've played both system shocks.

Detroit

Dec 22, 2012
I too have thought of this. At the time it was BioShock (might've had something to do with the fact that I was the most prolific member of its wiki then).
But now? Harvest Moon. You work on a farm, beautiful forests surround you and the nearest town is filled with attractive women (or men, for the ladies).
The people are friendly and there's lots to do, can't lose here. Ok, you might get hurricanes in the summer destroying some of your crops and if you don't work hard enough you'll disappoint your parent(s). But still. I'd take it.

Quellist

Migratory coconut
Oct 7, 2010
I'm thinking the Star Ocean universe, because spaceships and lasers and teleport and tons of other cool sci fi stuff, as long as i didnt end up marooned on some primitive world....not that thats likely to happen or anything...

TheCrapMaster

Aug 31, 2009
I tried to come up with a good game world to live in, but most games aren´t exactly peacefull and so on.

So if i will be basicly me i would be a poor hero, sure i would try to be but i suspect my combat skills in real life are comparebel with a angry 12year old girl, fiesty but pathetic.

So if i dont get to be a bad ass i would choose something like mass effect 3 AFTER the reapers have been delt with. A entire galaxy of different races united with probably a looooooong peace time after the calamity that was the reapers, help with colonising the stars again.

If i get to be a bad ass and i for some reason can respawn or get comperabel with the heroes of the different elder scrolls games i would choose Tamriel and cruise around.

Seeing if i would be transported to Tamriel as i am now i wouldent probably survive going to the next town with all the bandits, rakks, minatours, trolls, dragons, the wearer of Umbra, spriggans, wisps, undead, crazed mages/necromancers, vampires, deadra worshipers, wildlife or if i just got lost i would probably get killed by the terrain.

neilsaccount

Jun 17, 2009
Pandabearparade said:
Call me crazy but... Fallout. Or maybe Dragon Age.
Hey, a little radiation never hurt anybody. :p I would say "Darkest of Days." For anyone who doesn't know, it was a game where you traveled back in time and took part in many of the most bloodiest battles throughout our short history. Why is this my choice may you ask? Futuristic sub-machine guns at the battle of Gettysburg. Bahaaaa

Mikejames

Jan 26, 2012
Varrdy said:
I'd deffo love to live in the Mass Effect universe!
In retrospect it is one of the less dystopian sci-fi settings out there. You know, minus the Reaper thing.

lRookiel said:
Dark souls, because I love a good challenge! :3
Heh, one comparative to clawing your way out of Dante's Inferno? That's probably one of the least accommodating settings I can think of.

Blue Musician

Mar 23, 2010
The Dark Souls world. It's probably one of the few world I've actually enjoyed being in it.

lRookiel said:
Damn it, already ninjad. Well, at least I know I am not crazy.

Other than Dark Souls, I always found the world of modded Fallout to be interesting, as well as the worlds of STALKER, Silent Hill, Thief, Dishonored, Grim Fandango, Psychonauts, The Void and The Walking Dead.

hazabaza1

Want Skyrim. Want. Do want.
Nov 26, 2008
lRookiel said:
Have fun getting buttfucked by Lautrec and turning insane :p

OT: Maybe Disgaea. That'd be fun. Oooh, or the Yakuza universe, a game series based around somebody going "well, I like punching, Japan, and snazzy suits, so what if we... yes, yes! GENIUS!"

C4tt4nn4

Oct 26, 2012
ShinyCharizard said:
The Mass Effect universe would be awesome to live in. Although the reapers would be a bit of a pain.
A bit? understatement of the year, right there. Since i wouldn't mind living there, i've been trying to figure out where i would have to live in the mass effect universe so i wouldn't get huskified. only place i can think of is bekenstein, but its a bit close too council space for my liking.

if that didn't work out, the dragon age universe isn't half bad. somewhere nice, far away from mages, templars, and swamps.

lRookiel

Lord of Infinite Grins
Jun 30, 2011
hazabaza1 said:
lRookiel said:
Have fun getting buttfucked by Lautrec and turning insane :p
Don't worry Haza I'm prepared after watching your lets play xD

I'll just kick Lautrec off the edge of firelink.

Brad Calkins

May 21, 2011
I've thought of this and I think I've decided on Mabinogi.

Why because I'd have combination of type 2 and type 4 immortality, as in I won't age past my prime, and if I'm killed, I can just come back and finally if my body ever becomes unusable, I could get a new one. And the amount of skills available is just insane. I mean weaponmastery, archery, magic, alchemy(which follows a different set of rules), martial arts, combat puppetry(yes, I did just say combat puppetry), shapeshifting, cooking, tailoring, metalworking, leatherworking, fletching, farming, music. The only downside is I'd only be able to form relationships with other Milletians, which do in fact exist.

The

Jan 24, 2012
The world of Team Fortress. Seriously, there's no place that is both as dark-humored and mysterious as this.