LMGs = RAGE!

Korten12

Now I want ma...!
Aug 26, 2009
In Bad Company 2, they need to be removed from the game. Last time I checked, LMGs can't snipe me from afar. Its even worse since medics use them and therefore a lot of people use LMGs.

Anyone else hate LMGs?

Edit: From what I see I am the only one. Not that I expected many, but didn't expect an overwhelming majority.

Best of the 3

Oct 9, 2010
It's the internet, there's always someone else.

No, stopped playing FPS a while ago but they were fun to roll around with :3

Cogwheel

Apr 3, 2010
Not that I've played Bad Company, but who's this Lieutenant Marzipan Gorilla you're talking about?

Radeonx

Apr 26, 2009
Oh god, someone dies too much from a certain type of weapon and suddenly it is overpowered and needs to be removed. Why am I not surprised?

Ice Car

Jan 30, 2011
Cogwheel said:
Not that I've played Bad Company, but who's this Lieutenant Marzipan Gorilla you're talking about?
Indeed, who is this person? Please elaborate OP, I'm confused.

ultrachicken

Dec 22, 2009
LMGs are far from overpowered. Methinks you just suck. Any weapon in that game can be used accurately if you have a scope and/or fire in bursts, anyways.

Korten12

Now I want ma...!
Aug 26, 2009
Radeonx said:
Oh god, someone dies too much from a certain type of weapon and suddenly it is overpowered and needs to be removed. Why am I not surprised?
No see this is a problem I have in a lot of FPSs. Literally LMGs are always over powered in almost all FPSs.

Ice Car said:
Cogwheel said:
I am confused aswell, what do you mean: Lieutenant Marzipan Gorilla..?

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
Radeonx said:
Bullets. So totally overpowered.

...What, they keep killing me!

Rogue of Hearts

Feb 21, 2009
try using a tank then? even if somehow a legion of medics end up defibbing your tank to destruction, maybe some of them will switch to engineer and kill you with rockets instead!

The Wykydtron

"Emotions are very important!"
Sep 23, 2010
Hold it!

So you're saying that medics don't deserve the coolest weapons in the game?

*bangs table*

Goddammit if they have to look after all the other assholes on their team they deserve the coolest weapons!

Radeonx

Apr 26, 2009
Korten12 said:
Radeonx said:
No see this is a problem I have in a lot of FPSs. Literally LMGs are always over powered in almost all FPSs.
I don't think that it is the game's problem.

Nooners

Sep 27, 2009
To be fair, Bad Company 2's firefights typically take place at a lot longer range than games like CoD or Halo. Any class can snipe rather well.

TerranReaper

Mar 28, 2009
Cogwheel said:
I can't be the only one that sees this?

OT: LMGs usually aren't overpowered in FPS games, and certainly not in Bad Company 2 either. People have been fairly resourceful by actually firing in bursts or single shotting, instead of spraying and hoping a few bullets hits them from long range.

Cogwheel

Apr 3, 2010
Ice Car said:
Cogwheel said:
Honestly, if they were in the game, I would buy BC2 in a heartbeat.

Korten12 said:
I am confused aswell, what do you mean: Lieutenant Marzipan Gorilla..?
Having never played the game, I don't know what an LMG is. A class or weapon, by the sound of it.

My interpretation of the acronym, on the other hand, is what's commonly known as a joke.

TerranReaper said:
Cogwheel said:
I can't be the only one that sees this?
I hope everyone sees that, honestly. Lieutenant Marzipan Gorilla was my joke interpretation of what LMG might mean. Apparently I'm far more confusing than I thought.

Radeonx

Apr 26, 2009
tellmeimaninja said:
If we get rid of them, everyone will complain about something else.

Eventually, all of our online FPSs will be people running around shouting angry words at each other.
Why hello there, my Turian loving friend.