LoadingReadyRun: Bad News

Khomatose

Jan 31, 2009
Oh you guys!

I have a girl crush on Kathleen now without a doubt, she just gets better and better.
I drew her as a chibi with her cats, told her... and now I'm too embarrassed to show her lol. I fail.

MadeinHell

Jun 18, 2009
Hilarious! But why won't the genius evil mastermind (I realise it's kind of redundant) Paul just decide "well we will attack him all together since we are kind of a team... right?"

Even though that would screw up most games (if not all of them) at least the bad guys would get to have the ultimate victory that one time!

That us unless Jason Pullara (LordKat) was the guy with a spiky hair. Than you would just be screwed anyway.

Moon_Called

Mar 21, 2009
Oh man, that was amazing you guys.
I loved Jer's role in this, especially. The completely earnest and happy way he delivered his lines was just hilarious with that character.

Great video, LRR.

docbox1567

Nov 10, 2009
Good idea about having it around the point of view of the final boses and how they never realize that they're going to die. Also, really good use of lighting in the scene.

PayneTrayne

Filled with ReLRRgious fervor.
Dec 17, 2009
Was that some Viking Wildcard Poker I saw right there? Played with some ShadowMaster or Black Ghost? I think I may have just came a little purely from that. Also the characterization was fantastic, and you're really getting some use out of the tattoo sleeves. Fantastic video guys!

Vohn_exel

Residential Idiot
Oct 24, 2008
Haha, that was pretty interesting. I have to say that was a really cool looking castle thing. I actually want to play that game now, lol. Really liked the special effects!

Tfirmin002

Aug 24, 2009
Paul did great in this episode... everyone did really well but Paul with the hair and facial expressions just made me almost die laughing... maybe i was over reacting but ...mreh...

and since everyone is too afraid to say it... i will... Kathleen made a hot supervillain -_- ...

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
Haha, wonderfully hilarious as always. I had quite a laugh. I'm glad I stopped and watched this for a change.

[sub][sub]I'm not worried, I've got Mewtwo up my sleeve. Let's see Ash top that...[/sub][/sub]

[sub][sub][sub]James, bring me Mewtwo... What, it's gone?[/sub][/sub][/sub]

[sub][sub][sub]You are incompetent. Butch, Cassidy. Retrieve it for me.[/sub][/sub][/sub]

Eicha

Oct 7, 2009
For playing with a deck of Shadow Masters, you guys became even more awesome. Chuck Norris, watch out.

Eldamar

Dec 24, 2008
Speaking as a short film maker myself, this video is fantastic. Well written, expertly shot, and really subtle post-touch ups. The whole atmosphere is really fantastic. I would hope to be able to make videos of this caliber in the future. I am really hoping to see you guys at PAX Prime!