LoadingReadyRun: Conan's Witnesses

Lvl 64 Klutz

Crowsplosion!
Apr 8, 2008
Loving Kathleen's creepy eye stare. Also, "I've been watching it, and I'm pretty sure it's not going anywhere" had me laughing.

aPod

Jan 14, 2010
Conan!!! Just when you guys couldnt be any more awesome you put something like this up. Fantastic work guys.

I used to follow Crom in a game called Tribal Wars... oddly enough, so this was especially amusing to me.

crotalidian

and Now My Watch Begins
Sep 8, 2009
"Never Twice in One Day" Classic

when he said mace I was expecting the pepper spray!

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
Hilarious! Hehe...nice take on an old favourite to pick at! =D

Seventh Actuality

Apr 23, 2010
The bit where Kathleen draws the sword and licks her lips like that just gave me a huge, creepy crush on her.

Damn.

Jack and Calumon

Digimon are cool.
Dec 29, 2008
See my Hands? They are Clapping for you guys! Keep it up!

Satan bit tore me up.

Calumon: Has he ever thought about Digimon?

ezeroast

Jan 25, 2009
ahh great job guys, i wish my door knockers were like this. I'd actually talk to them

dex-dex

Oct 20, 2009
Some one has been watching Conan the Barbarian recently!
"never twice in the same day" is very true

i don't get these religious type in my neighbourhood and if i did i would talk to them

chstens

Apr 14, 2009
The great book of Stan! As written by... What was that guys name again... John? As played by Andy!

EnigmaHarper

Jul 22, 2009
While watching I was hoping that the Satanists were going to show up, and there they were in the stinger. YAY!

I like the polishing of the NO SOLICITING sign. They never read when they come to the door, do they. That should be the first sign. Oh, you can't read... I'm sorry I can't join a religion where you can't read... because I can... sorry.