LoadingReadyRun: Conan's Witnesses

Deadlock Radium

Mar 29, 2009
Awesome.
I don't think it's healthy for me to watch LRR, I'll get a super crush on Kathleen soon. o_O
And the Satan bit made me laugh, Paul's 'Hi' was somehow perfect.

Kyogissun

Notably Neutral
Jan 12, 2010
I think this video may be one of the first 'perfect' ones in a while. The banter is good, the jokes are genuinely funny, the acting was top notch and yet it was such a simple video...

A+ in my book guys.

therandombear

Elite Member
Sep 28, 2009
Jack and Calumon said:
See my Hands? They are Clapping for you guys! Keep it up!

Satan bit tore me up.

Calumon: Has he ever thought about Digimon?
The Church of Renamon or were you thinking more along the lines of Calumons Followers?

OT: Another great episode guys, now we know that if we need crazy stare, just call Kathleen...

dex-dex

Oct 20, 2009
Deadlock Radium said:
Awesome.
I don't think it's healthy for me to watch LRR, I'll get a super crush on Kathleen soon. o_O
And the Satan bit made me laugh, Paul's 'Hi' was somehow perfect.
well she is a very awesome gal! Also being able to put up with the shenanigans of the LRR crew for so many years i give her a pat on the back!

EnigmaHarper

Jul 22, 2009
Deadlock Radium said:
Awesome.
I don't think it's healthy for me to watch LRR, I'll get a super crush on Kathleen soon.
You should've warned me earlier, I already have a major crush on Jer... did I just say that out loud?

Crunchy English

Victim of a Savage Neck-bearding
Aug 20, 2008
First to the LRR Crew: Nicely done. To hit the highlights real quick, lapel pin of the bastard sword, the reference to cuneiform, Kathleen's creepy look at the end there. Jeremy's performance was more or less perfect actually, but its difficult to pull out a specific moment.

To the Escapist community (well, some of you anyway) - If psychosis is something that attracts you to women? I think I know why your last relationship failed. Try women who don't lick their lips at the thought of bloodthirsty murder and you might be able to make it work.

Vohn_exel

Residential Idiot
Oct 24, 2008
Haha, that was great! My friend and I just got done watching the vid referenced at the end. I was thinking "this really reminds me of that video..." and then the end was an awesome throwback to it!

Also, Kathleen, you have permanently earned a spot on my "creepy stare" reference list in my brain, lol. Seriously, that look you were giving Jer would've caused me to go and actually get a mace just to protect myself, hehe. That was a pretty good episode, even if you know nothing about Conan (like myself.)

Monshroud

Evil Overlord
Jul 29, 2009
This is probably one of my favorite skits... Loved Kathleen's doe-eyed looks...

It's so sad, I have such a nerd-crush on her....

Schnookums

Mar 20, 2009
Crunchy English said:
To the Escapist community (well, some of you anyway) - If psychosis is something that attracts you to women? I think I know why your last relationship failed. Try women who don't lick their lips at the thought of bloodthirsty murder and you might be able to make it work.
I prefer women who share my interest in violence.

Cutlesnap

Jun 1, 2008
Crunchy English said:
First to the LRR Crew: Nicely done. To hit the highlights real quick, lapel pin of the bastard sword, the reference to cuneiform, Kathleen's creepy look at the end there. Jeremy's performance was more or less perfect actually, but its difficult to pull out a specific moment.

Psychosis may not make for good relationships, but it makes for excellent sex! Bloodthirsty Kathleen is even hotter than newsready Kathleen.

korandder

Astronoob
Nov 25, 2009
The call back to, Door to Door, the first LoadingReadyRun video I saw (almost six years ago) made it for me.

TheEnglishman

Jun 13, 2009
YES!!! YES!!! I'm sorry, I'm such a fan-boy but I saw where the video was going and though, "Oh yeah, it's like that old video, "Door to Door" you produced when you were first starting, only with higher quality." And than you do the stinger and I am rewarded for my fanboy nature.

Anyway, as a person who has seen Conan the Barbarian (well the NC review anyway) I got all the jokes and enjoyed a lot. Keep up the good work you zany Candians!

yoyo13rom

Oct 19, 2009
Initially I though this was a remake but then I saw that the jokes were different. + at the end you put in that initial episode that inspired this one.